2008 Fantasy RB Rankings (Will Be Updated)

just found out ive got the #2 pick in a PPR league.

first thought was the obvious one, Peterson. but the more i think about it the more I want to take Jackson. dude caught 90 passes 2 seasons ago and has the job all to himself.

would it be that nuts to pass Peterson over for Jackson?

just found out ive got the #2 pick in a PPR league.

first thought was the obvious one, Peterson. but the more i think about it the more I want to take Jackson. dude caught 90 passes 2 seasons ago and has the job all to himself.

would it be that nuts to pass Peterson over for Jackson?

In a PPR league you take Jackson and Westbrook over AP - no questions asked. In standard PPR leagues last year Westbrook actually outscored LT...

word. the more i thought about the less sense it made to take peterson at #2. jackson is by himself and should catch way way more passes.

gonna pass on westbrook cuz i can see buckhalter gettin all the goalline carries which would be awful.

word. the more i thought about the less sense it made to take peterson at #2. jackson is by himself and should catch way way more passes.

gonna pass on westbrook cuz i can see buckhalter gettin all the goalline carries which would be awful.

Westbrook doesnt need goal line touches to score. You are gonna be disappointed in S jax, his O-Line is bad and I think he starts of rusty.

Back