5. Yessir
6. Cruzer0210
7. Brewer
8. Loggy
9. ohbakeme
10. Mets2008
11. Rufus1966
12. t-squared

I need each of you to vote on two things. How we want the league set up and how me want the winnings split up. Let’s try not to have 12 different ideas as this is hard enough to put together.

I think go with yahoo as the league setup and to have the waivers not be able to made until Tuesday with draft order setting the waiver priority order is gonna be best for all of us and the most fair. What do you think here?

On the lineups:

Option 1

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
Flex
K
Team Defense

Option 2

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
Flex
Flex
K
Team Defense

On the winnings I’ll need input. We can’t do the weekly winner thing again because it’s a pain in the ass to send payments out to 10 different people. Open to suggestions but these were two options I thought of:

Option 1

1st Place - $300
2nd Place - $150
3rd Place - $100
Regular Season Winner - $50

Option 2

1st Place - $350
2nd Place - $150
3rd Place - $100

What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I vote option 1 on the players and option 2 on the money. I'm good with yahoo and the waiver situation you described.

Sorry, didn't read far enough. Like reg season winner winning something, so gonna change votes to:

Option 1 lineups
Option 1 money

<TABLE class=tborder id=post960483 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid">Today, 01:08 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" align=right> #10 <INPUT id=plist_960483 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[960483] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 0px solid" width=175>B.A.R.<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_960483", true); </SCRIPT>
CTG Partner

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_960483 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Guys, I'll go with the flow here.

I set up the draft for Monday, August 25th at 8:30 PM

You guys let me know the settings and I will put them up.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
B.A.R.:whip:STEED
<!-- / sig --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I gotta work late that night.

LOL, really...

I just remember you always being up at 6:00 am...and was trying to be fair for you and left-coasters...lol

Yeah I dont wind if do it at that time any other night that week, I have to go play nice with the Politicians. 830 is fine for tuesday or wednesday or perhaps sunday. Thanks for being accomodating, Im really not trying to be difficult. I am willing to stay up later if we can shift that day. I'll be working for the City from 7:00 am to 11:00pm that day.:hang:

I have found out that I have to work for the late for the City, Monday and Tuesday. Can we do the draft on
Sunday afternoon or night.
Monday or Tuesday after 11:00pm
or Wednesday Night any time.......?????????

Option 1 for roster.Option 1 for payout (reg. season winner deserves money back)I assume the playoffs are week 14/15/16? and top 6 make it? Just making sure.Just let me know when the draft is and the league settings when it's up.

Okay everyone needs to pick the days out of the week they will be available to draft.

For example any week in August

MON - Anytime
TUE - Anytime
WED - Anytime
THU - No
FRI - No
SAT - No
SUN - Anytime

week of 25th
mon-no
tues-no
wednes-start at 7:30 or earlier
thursday-yes
fri-yes
sat-yes
sun-start at 7:30 or earlier

any other week

mon-start at 7:30 or earlier
tues-start at 7:30 or earlier
wednes-start at 7:30 or earlier
thursday-yes
fri-yes
sat-yes
sun-start at 7:30 or earlier

For the week of the 25th, I can probably do Mon-Wed for sure, preferably after 7:30 EST. Thursday might be doable too.

Sunday night the 24th works too.

Last edited:
Im in as for the 25th i can not be sure i will be available. Have my schedule up to the 24th and can do it on 24th any final decision as to what date?

Any Week in August

Monday- After 8:15
Tuesday- After 4
Wednesday- After 4
Thursday- After 8:15
Friday- No Thanks
Saturday-No Thanks
Sunday- Any Time

I just set up one of our leagues and on the waiver they don't allow the Tuesday to Sunday setup unless its a plus league you pay for.

I also set it up to have fractional points so there are no freakin ties.

if sunday the 24th is the firm date, I'm set to go. Please PM me info on where to send paypal. Havent used it in 1-2 years.

Rules? i.e pts per reception? If I read the rules in other leagues right waiver activates on Tuesday and no pickups from sunday till tuesday morning? Very nice rule and I would prefer it.

Personal check going out tonight. I like 2 wr 2 rb 1 flex no defensive players. Like that wire rule. Might want it from thurs through tues tho

Only see 6 right now in the league, we short on payments or just people signing up? It's SUNDAY people!

Back