2008/2009 NCAAF Bowl Plays & Leans

CK - Thanks brotha! Right back at ya!

:cheers:

Unfortunately, Bob screwed me on this line, but I still like it at a full TD, so...

Added...

NC State +7 (-125) [1.5 Units]

'an_horse'

I'm gonna pass on Louisiana Tech vs Northern Illinois, as I'll be watching the Broncos @ Chargers game tonight.

Last edited:
Could've sworn I added this to the thread last night, after adding more units to NC State +7...

Added a small ML play...

NC State +220 [0.3 Units]

'an_horse'

Lost my small ML play on NC State, but I'm all smiles with my big spread win on the Wolfpack!

:smiley_acbe:

Leaning to Northwestern, but I don't think I have the guts to bet against the Mizzou offense.

Leaning to Northwestern, but I don't think I have the guts to bet against the Mizzou offense.

Good thinking.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Could've sworn I added this to the thread last night, after adding more units to NC State +7...

Added a small ML play...

NC State +220 [0.3 Units]

'an_horse'

Unfortunate .. without the Wilson injury , this is likely a cash. Nice hit on the side atleast.

horses - Daniel & Maclin could hook up for 4 scores in this game. But...can Mizzou stop NW? Let's not forget...Sutton is back. If they can run the ball, and control the clock to an extent, covering what is now a 14.5 pt spread could be a challenge for Mizzou.

:shake:

kyle - Yeah...I firmly believe that if Wilson is good to go in the 2nd Half, NC State doesn't just win, but coasts. The defense was deflated at the very start of the 2nd Half...the entire team was...you could tell.

Oh well...I'll take the spread cover.

jeebus, 14 or 14', i thought 2 td's was about right; i agree, azzie, this cover comes down to the northwestern off v the missouri def...

don't let me discourage you...

I'll probably regret this, but...

Added...

Northwestern +15 (-123) [0.6 Units]

'an_horse'

horses - It's just a small play. I'm still scared of that Mizzou offense, which is why I'm keeping it relatively small.

Just got back from Vegas fellas! Man, I'm wiped out...but it was definitely fun. Hardly chalked up a wink of sleep. Ended up 4-1 on my plays while I was gone, so I'm all smiles!

Updated Bowl Season Record is now 11-5!

Last edited:
Added a ML play...

Ball State +125 [0.7 Units]

'an_horse'

To make it as short and sweet as possible, I'll gladly take the much better defense, and much better QB (who limits turnovers) to guide their team to a straight-up WIN!

The Fiesta Bowl sure was entertaining, especially in the 2nd Half!

Again, all smiles on this end!

Updated Bowl Record: 12-5 [+5.0 Units]

Still undecided on the National Championship game.

:smiley_acbe:

Just made my final play of the Bowl Season, siding with the Gators in the MNC. Eating some big-time juice, but as long as it cashes, it's all gravy...

Florida -3 (-130) [1 Unit]

'an_horse'

Nice end to the bowl season for most here on CTG!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for helping me to achieve yet another profitable year!

Looking forward to next season!

Back