2008/2009 NCAAF Bowl Plays & Leans

Aztec4Life

Montezuma Mesa Survivor
My computer crashed earlier this week. Finally got everything running smoothly again. Anyhow, here's what I'm on...

'an_horse'

Bowl Plays

Georgia -6.5 (-120) [2 Units] :D

TCU -2.5 (-110) [2 Units] :mad:

Wake Forest -2.5 (-120) [1.5 Units] :D

NC State +7 (-125) [1.5 Units] :D

Florida -3 (-130) [1 Unit] :D

Notre Dame -1 (-130) [1 Unit] :D

Florida State -5.5 (-110) [1 Unit] :D

Ohio State +9 (-110) [1 Unit] :D

Nevada pk (-130) [0.8 Units] :mad:

CMU -6.5 (-125) [0.8 Units] :mad:

Troy -4 (-115) [0.8 Units] :mad:

Northwestern +15 (-123) [0.6 Units] :D

Oregon +1 (-110) [0.6 Units] :D

Iowa -2.5 (-130) [0.6 Units] :D

Arizona -3 (+100) [0.5 Units] :D

California 1st Half -6 (-120) [0.5 Units] :D

USC -9 (-115) [0.5 Units] :D

West Virginia -3 (+110) [0.5 Units] :mad:

'an_horse'

Bowl Leans

NC State +7.5

'an_horse'

I will post my thoughts on my plays and leans soon. GL as always fellas!

:cheers:

Last edited:
GL aztec...is anyone on Boise St.?...that's starting to scare me a bit...

I'm beginning to think the same thing bro. Boise State is such a well coached team, I'm a little scared betting on them. But, I've got to stick with my guns. The Broncos are facing one hell of a defense...tough to see them moving the ball with much success. Also, I feel Dalton's ability to scramble will probably be the key/deciding factor in the game. Conversely, Moore is about as immobile as a QB can get. TCU will make the Broncos one dimensional, and it's tough to see them passing all over the Horned Frogs.

GL buddy!

love the tcu pick,.

gl azzie ....

care to share thoughts on uga?

Glad we're on the same page on TCU bro.

As far as UGA goes, I think both teams will run the ball pretty well. The difference will most definitely be QB play. I'm a believer is Stafford, while Hoyer has done nothing to impress me all season. IMO, Michigan State has played three good/great teams this season (Cal, tOSU, and Penn St), and they lost all three games by a combined total of 56-132.

Despite Georgia's dissapointing season, Richt has proven that he gets his boys ready for Bowl games. Georgia's schedule was brutal in comparison to the Spartans, and I'll be shocked if the Bulldogs don't win by double digits.

GL as always bud!

FCS plays this week...

Montana +11 (-110) [0.6 Units]

Northern Iowa +8 (-126) [0.5 Units]

& a very small ML play...

Northern Iowa +235 [0.2 Units]

'an_horse'

Good luck with those FCS plays Azzie; glad to see you like UGA and TCU as well. Aztec minds think alike.

We're down to Hoke, Walker and Fran for head coach. Understand Tomlinson has put in a bit endorsing Fran...whatever, rumors. Guess Martz is out of the running, I'd take Hoke or Walker; I know people wonder why either would want to come here, but really, this program is so pathetic right now, all the new coach has to do is get them to a bowl game in the next couple years and he could be looking at BCS offers.

horses - I'd definitely be happy with Hoke or Walker. I'll keep my fingers crossed. GL in the Bowl Games buddy!

Added...

Wake Forest -2.5 (-120) [1.5 Units]

'an_horse'

Last edited:
pags - Glad you're on two of my three plays thus far!

Added...

Ohio State +9 (-110) [1 Unit]

'an_horse'

Last edited:
GL AZtec Let's get started with the Spiders tonight.

Has someone done a cap-write up of that TCU-Boise game. Long way from where I hang out and I've done very poorly in those conferences out west but I don't get all the love for TCU by posters I respect a lot ????

bull - Just got home after partiyn like a rockstar..I will get back to your TCU question tomorrow.

Nice hit on the Spiders!!!

Keep it going, Aztec :tiphat:

Thanks buddy!

BTW bull...to answer your question in regards to the Boise St/TCU game cap, check out CrimsonK's NCAAF 08/09 Bowl Thread. He does some great writeups, and I couldn't agree more with his assessment on the game. I personally follow the MWC more than any other in the FBS, and I can tell you that TCU has one of the Top 10 defenses in the country. It might even be a Top 5 defense...of course that's just my opinion. And, TCU's QB Andy Dalton is quite mobile...and I firmly believe that could be the deciding factor in the game.

GL as always bro!

I'll be in Vegas from the 28th of December thru the 3rd of January, so...

Adding...

Iowa -2.5 (-130) [0.6 Units]

CMU -6.5 (-125) [0.5 Units]

'an_horse'

Also, one of my very cocky friends heard I was on TCU, and begged me to bet with him straight up, as he firmly believes Boise State will win. So, I've got another 0.5 Units on TCU. Needless to say, I REALLY want the Horned Frogs to chalk up a win by 3 points or more.

Will definitely be adding more before I leave for Vegas.

GL to those on TCU today!

Added...

Florida State -5.5 (-110) [0.5 Units]

and I also added a little more to CMU...

CMU -6.5 (-120) [0.3 Units]

'an_horse'

CK - Thanks bud! Right back at ya!

bull - Merry Christmas to you too bro!

Not in Vegas yet. Leaving on Monday morning. Can't wait!

Added...

Florida State -5.5 (-110) [0.5 Units] --> now a total of 1 Unit on FSU

West Virginia -3 (+110) [0.5 Units]

'an_horse'

Good Luck today bro and when you arrive in Vegas ..

Played WVU as well and dont know what to do yet with FSU and Wisky . What scares me some is thinking FSU is some version of Iowa ....:cheers:

Nut & kyle - Thanks fellas! Man, did FSU dominate today or what? That was almost as easy as the ND cover.

GL the rest of the way!

Added...

California 1st Half -6 (-120) [0.5 Units]

'an_horse'

Back