2007-2008 Bowl season picks

gonna be a good game teedub...glad u like Mizzou.

PSU has a very good rush defense and MSU shredded them...I just like the balance of the offense, and they have a very opportunistic defense, even without saint dic...the other DE has 10 sacks this year and will be double teamed which will leave someone open as well.

didn't expect hoyer to be so awful...7 picks all year...4 today...unreal..MSU could have easily been up 2 td's in first half..two picks in red zone, fumbled on own 10...BC had no running game, MSU just self destructed.

Adding Maryland +4.5 at -110 for 2 units

and Texas AM at +4.5 at -110 for 2 units

Maryland has the better coach and is healthy...kind of simple.

Texas AM will confuse PSU, PSU can't handle teams that spread the field i.e. Illinois...TAMU will be able to run and throw.

Adding:

Colorado +4.5 at -110 for 1 unit

I have never been impressed by Alabama this year. I don't think they did well in a very overrated SEC imo. Inconsistent on both sides of the ball, JPW will be good for a pick or two. I just don't think Alabama has enough playmakers on offense to get it done.

Colorado has more playmakers imo and will get the turnovers to keep it close.

GL

lost last 3..time to right the ship on this bitch.

Air Force +4.5 at -110 for 1 unit

Any team that averages 300 yards on the ground with a senior qb and is a dog is a good play in my book...CAL has a porous defense and will be gassed by the end of the game...I think AF can control the TOP and keep CAL's speed off the field.

Great start...all those +4.5's had bad karma..

gl morrow bro..lets get that hova in.

u aint kidding on those 4.5's bro..some of the toughest losses i've ever had man...what a fucked up year.

bowl losses hurt more cauuse its supposed to be a happy time but when the account is drained it is not a happy time

very true sammy...I got a few plays for today but wouldn't want to share losers with anyone.

thanks guys...apreciate it.

Michigan 2nd half -10 at -120

5 units

I think UM is playing out of their minds, Henne is on point, they are loose and have nothing to lose.

yep tee dub..awesome

killed it today...

UM Over 63, had more on 59 unposted...Um second half 5 units and mizzou for 1/2 unit

GO BLUE

Adding:

WVU +7.5 at -120 for 3 units

I fully expect the ML to hit as well. WVU has a solid defense and the offense getting this many points is too many, this team was 1 win away from playing the title game. If WVU can limit the turnovers, they will win.

Adding:

USC -7 2nd half at -110 for 5 units

Illinois can't move the ball and are lucky to only be down 18 imo.

awesome day for me...

4-0 +11.5 units

lost and hit a few unposted parlays, don't always post my plays..some hit some don't, but these were the strongest calls for me to post.

Love WVU tomorrow, I honestly think 7.5 is a gift..coaching change or not...way too many points for a top 10 defense and potent rushing attack. Oklahoma thrives off the bubble screens and short passing game to the outside..WVU knows it and will force Bradford to throw deep...they are a team that gets turnovers and will have some wrinkles to throw at Oklahoma with Devine.

Overall bowl record:

9-5
+9.3 units

Adding:

Hawaii Team total O14 points for 2nd half at -120 for 1 unit

I think this team will at least get two td's....I have a concern that they don't kick fg's though.

I hate being wrong , but I love it when you are right.

Very nice call on west virginia brutha man !

I should have listened to you, you were all over this one, good stuff, WVU showed they would crush OKLAhoma a good 9 out of 10 times, i think

thanks sammy....hindsight is 20/20 bro, u made a great case for Oklahoma and I respect your capping...I just wasn't going to budge on this one.

thanks sammy....hindsight is 20/20 bro, u made a great case for Oklahoma and I respect your capping...I just wasn't going to budge on this one.

RRod built a scary program in morgantown. what a beastly system with the proper pieces. doing what they did tothat to OK was insane. i was confident they would cover, but not by 27.

i think you guys really lucked out. if pitt doesn't beat wva, i think its safe to assume miles would be your coach right now. instead, you get RRod. what an upgrade.

haha..thanks bar..never posted it...waited too late..oh well.

thanks cmoney..u da man

sportjunky, UM did luck out, I'm not gonna lie.

Adding:

Ohio State Buckeyes +4 at -115 for 4 units

Will add a unit or two on the ML as well...wanted to lock it in at 4, I expect the line to go down, but I suck at predicting line movements

write up this weekend

GL ladies and gentlemen

adding: OSU ML for 1 unit to win 1.45

lot of my thoughts in sportnut thread....

I can't really explain it, but i am very confident in this game....i have watched both teams play several times and just believe I have a good feel for both teams...OSU will confuse LSU no matter what Tressel does imo. If Henton comes out and runs the option a bit that will be a bonus....

If anyone cares, I am unbiased and have no allegiance to either team either...if anything I have a lot of respect for both programs.

should be a great game, and I would not be in the least bit shocked if I were to lose my bets.

GL.

Good Luck Hunt,
I still think you have to compare their body of work throughout the season and the Conference Strength...Thats why I can't See the Buckeyes winning.

thanks trout....hope it's at least a better game than the thrashing ur gators put on them last year.

lets do it aplous

Back