2006 CTG NBA Fantasy League

What time should the Live Draft start on October 11th(Wednesday)?

• 4:00pm EST

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6:00pm EST

• 7:00pm EST

• 9:00pm EST

• Total voters
S

scourge

2006 CTG NBA Fantasy League----LIVE DRAFT 10/18/06@6:00pm---1 PLAYER NEEDED!!

I want to set up a Head-to-Head League through Yahoo. Did it last year and had more fun than the regular "Rotisserie" and "Points" methods.

Heres a quick description

A Standard Head-to-Head league lets you square off weekly against another manager in your league. Your opponent each week is determined by the league schedule, which is automatically generated in all leagues and may not be modified. Teams with the best win/loss records, may compete in playoffs after the regular season.

I want to do a live draft for players and thats why I'd like to know when people would be available to do something like that. It usually takes 30-40 minutes and since the season doesn't start until Oct 31 we've got some time.

Okay I set the league up and as of right now the draft will occur

@ 6:00pm EST on Wednesday 10/18/06

I can change it but it seems best to set a time and work from there.

The League Name is: Capping_The_Game

The League Password is: ctg

The League ID is: 55858

The League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/55858

There are only 9 teams as of 10/17 we need 1 more.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I will certainly play if it gets together. I can make most times, but a weekday night would be preferable...

Seabass said:
I will certainly play if it gets together. I can make most times, but a weekday night would be preferable...

I agree - anything that wouldn't cut into my drinking time. Otherwise Sunday evenings (towards the end of the 4pm games) always seem to work when we do them too...

Fondybadger said:
I agree - anything that wouldn't cut into my drinking time. Otherwise Sunday evenings (towards the end of the 4pm games) always seem to work when we do them too...

I was thinking 7:00pm on a Wednesday, either 10/4 or 10/11

imma have one of my buddies join up maybe... he will check his roster n stuff every day tho so it wont be a dead team

BossUp said:
imma have one of my buddies join up maybe... he will check his roster n stuff every day tho so it wont be a dead team

thats fine boss:cheers:

jester2trife said:
Im in. We need at least 10 teams. The dat eshould be pushed back until more teams sign up IMO...

xXx

I hear you and I will push it back to next week if we don't have ten by this wednesday.

sounds good...I'll probably be at a bar for game 2 of the ALCS with some fellow A's fans Wednesday now, but I'll get one of my boys to draft for me if it isn't moved back...

I'd gladly join and be in for $$$ if need be... but let me know if I should drop because I noticed you said you wanted 10 and the max is 20.

6 pm is good, I have one set for 845 that night. Let me know if we need to find another legit player or two.

Scourge, if you're out there-- the Max for the league is set at 20 as Inspekdah said earlier. You may want to reset that back to 10 so you won't have to boot anyone, although you may have changed your mind bout # of teams participating. Thanks for setting this up.

Guess i'll have to wake up before 9pm eastern tomorrow... got football anyways at least... anytime works for me, hence I didn't vote.

Gotcha guys,

I set the limit to 10 but we still need 1 more person!

People hate the NBA I guess?

I don't think this board is getting any love yet... that's all... if this was two weeks later I think you'd have twice as many people trying to get in.

Back