$200 or $500 4 man snake.

Not often that your team hits a buzzer beater and it hurts you in the contest .. but monger advances the much worse team.

current points and pts potential for round of 32.

Monger 12 pts (2 automatic pts tomorrow with ksu/umbc winner, and cinci/nevada winner and WVU in action, for potential of 15pts)

VK 10 pts (1 automatic point with clem/aub winner, 3 other teams in action purdue, marshall, and florida state for a potential of 14pts)

Jumponboard 9 pts (1 automatic point with cuse/msu winner, 2 other teams in action unc and butler for a potential of 12 pts)

GW 9 pts (2 teams in action for a potential of 11 pts)

Monger has 6 teams remaining: Nova, Michigan, Gonzaga, West Virginia, Nevada, and KansAss State.
15 pts
nova vs wvu = 1 pt
4 teams in other action = potential 4 points
potential of 20 pts

vk has five teams remaining: Purdon't, Texas Tech, FSU Clemson and Loyola Chicago
13 pts
Purdon't vs Texas Tech = 1 pt
3 other teams in action = 3 potential points
Potential of 17 pts

gw has two teams remaining: Duke and TAMU
10 pts
Potential of 2 pts from two teams in action
Potential of 12 pts

Jump has three teams in action: The Mighty Orangemen of Syracuse, Kansas and Kentucky
10 pts
3 teams in action = 3 potential pts
potential of 13 pts

Monger 18
vk 16
jump 11 (Eliminated)
gwarner 11 (Eliminated)

Monger Nova vs vk Texas Tech
Monger Michigan vs vk FSU
Monger Kansas State vs vk Loyola Chicago

I imagine Monger will be favored in all three (maybe not ksu)

I took Loyola Chicago with my second pick in the draft, so I would love to have a shot because of them.

You are going down Monger. My boys are prepping as we speak.

20 monger
17 vk

Elite 8
If nova beats Texas Tech tomorrow, monger is our champion.

If Texas Tech wins it will be
20 monger
18 vk

And play continues.

IF play continues:

Final Four
Michigan vs Loyola. If Michigan wins it is over and Monger is our champion
If Loyola wins it will be
20 monger
19 vk

If Texas Tech loses to duke/kansas winner, at that point it would mean Loyola would have to win the title game for vk to win (I think,,,, I have to reread thread on tiebreaker), and loyola not to win the title game for Monger to win.

If both Texas Tech and Loyola win in the final four, vk wins.

Go Red Raiders.

If Texas Tech beats Villanova
And Texas Tech loses to Duke/Kansas winner
And Loyola Chicago wins the championship

It is a tie.

In that instance it appears to be a tie. I reread the thread and did not see mention of an agreed upon tiebreaker or unagreed. In the other snake man we had a whoever had a team that went the furthest won the tiebreaker which is why I thought I would have won a tiebreaker but it doesn't appear we discussed anything in this thread.

Back