2 SEC Dogs barking on Saturday

dclark

Pretty much a regular
2 SEC Dogs barking on Saturday/Final plays for 9/9/06

YTD 3-3-1

On Saturday, I see 2 SEC dogs!!!!!!!

Vanderbilt +15.5 @ Alabama. If people will check this series, you would say what, Alabama is 7-0 SU against Vandy over their last 7. But not everybody knows that Vandy is 12-4 ATS the last 16 years in the SEC opener. In 2002 Vandy was +22, Alabama won 30-8 for a PUSH, in 2001 Vandy was +11, Alabama won that game 12-9, Vandy covered. If you will look closer at this games history, Vandy plays these boys well, since 1992 Vandy is 8-2-1 ATS against Bama.

Georgia @ South Carolina +3.5. I don't see this game, Georgia really didn't impress me beating WKU 49-12. South Carolina went on the road to beat a good Miss. St Defense 17-0. The ole ball coach will pull something out of his ass to win this game. It also doesn't hurt that the home team is 8-4 ATS in this series.

Will have more for Saturday and maybe Thursday and Friday.

Hey guys, just got back from taking my wife to dinner for our 16th Anniversary.

ADDING:

Virginia Tech -12.5 @ North Carolina. Rutgers had a easy time running against the Tar Heels. Virginia Tech sould be able to do the same and win this game by 17 or more.

Penn St @ Notre Dame -8. Touchdown Jesus, I believe I was more impressed with Brady Quinn's game against a real good defense in Georgia Tech, than impressed with Penn St's win agains Akron. Just believe Quinn and the Golden Domers will pull away in the 2nd half and win be 2 TD's.

Washington U +16.5 @ Oklahoma. Just don't believe that Oklahoma has the fire power to beat teams by 17 or better, just look at last week against UAB.

Colorado St -2 @ Colorado. This might be a shit game, and I'm still scrathing my head, why is line so little. Colorado St is 7-3 ATS over their last 10 games against Colorado. Colorado lost at home to Montana St. Colorado St has Bell back from last year who gained 1300 yds. They have 7 starters back on offense and 6 on defense from last year, I just believe the Rams will roll in this game.

GL this weekend!!!!!!!

:drinking:

Last edited:
What is Mark Richts record on the road in the sec?? Just curious how you could be impressed with sc against Miss St? MIss st Last year they had 7 games where they scored 10 or less. The game cocks only td was on a trick play.

Richt is 19 - 2 in opposing stadiums good luck betting against that trend
19-2
In An Opponent's Stadium:
2001 Season:
#6 Tennessee W, 26-24
Vanderbilt W, 30-14
Ole Miss W, 35-15
#21 Ga. Tech W, 31-17
2002 Season:
South Carolina W, 13-7
#22 Alabama W, 27-25
Kentucky W, 52-24
#24 Auburn W, 24-21
2003 Season:
Clemson W, 30-0
#11 LSU L, 17-10
#13 Tennessee W, 41-14
Vanderbilt W, 27-8
Ga. Tech W, 34-17
2004 Season:
South Carolina W, 20-16
Arkansas W, 20-14
Kentucky W, 62-17
#3 Auburn L, 24-6
2005 Season:
Miss. State W, 23-10
#8 Tennessee W, 27-14
Vanderbilt W, 34-17
#20 Ga. Tech W, 14-7​

abcs,

Georgia is 5-8 ATS since 1983 in their road openers. Georgia only returns 4 starters on offense from last year and only 5 on defense. The ole ball coach brings back 7 on offense including their QB, Mitchell. I just think the home field advantage will make the difference, I see this game being 21-17 edge South Carolina!!!!!!!!!

GL abcs!!!!!!:cheers:

Yea its gonna be a good one. Uga returs all 3 backs which is key they also return Milner who is first team all sec tight end ( not listed as a starter) their ol has a few holes with inman the all american out for this game. Im not sold on blake mitchell and i know gamecock alum arent either.
BTW Richts only 2 road losses were to teams that went undefeted ( not bad huh?)

You wont see a better pair of DE in the country. Moses and Johnson are amazing. Moses might be better than seymour and stroud who are all pros in the nfl. Should be a good game, i think uga gets the advantage due to special teams ( both of their guys are all americans)
Good luck though bud.. maybe we can both win im on the ML

Liking South Carolina alot...will watch Line Movement and make sure none of its players get arrested , shot or OD before kickoff..so no bet until Saturday morning..lol...good luck

It seems there is one team missing from Richt's incredible, no I mean great, no I guess it's stupendous, no damn it, I mean f'in amazing SEC road record...oh yea,

Richt is 1-4 against the mighty Gators on a neutral field

1-4 BABY
Gators 24 Dawgs 10 L
Gators 20 Dawgs 13 L
Gators 16 Dawgs 13 L
Gators 24 Dawgs 31 W
Gators 14 Dawgs 10 L
(Soon to be 1-5 Baby)​

And, least we forget, Spurrier detests Georgia and destroyed them repeatedly at UF, posting an 11-1 record vs. 'da Pups. (Beware of a LIVE SEC Home Dogg)

Just pulling your chain bro...all your Richt "idolizing" made me queasy. After posting the facts I feel much better.:cheers: :wacka wacka: :cheers:​

JOE T at QB: :moosefukin:​

Mully​

Last edited:
pags,

Might pull the trigger on Ole Miss, you have any good thought on them. Schaffers first game on the road? RB tough for Ole Miss. Give my some insight!!!!!!!!

:cheers:

BOl today

Love the first doggie, with all those pts. Good health w/ the 2nd...on the opposite side.
Remainder of the card looks solid too, bro.:cheers:

Back