*2 More Days*

Status
Not open for further replies.

boss_tyc0on

Pretty much a regular
2 More days, Then I touchdown in Vegas....Going to watch my half brother Manny "PACMAN" Pacquiao Knock out Hatton Live...

Lets get it back.......

Rockets +5.5
Magic -8.5
Dallas Over 189
Bulls +7.5
Boston Over 199

Best of luck too all......Cheers:cheers:

Whomp Whomp Whomp DeFaz.....SD is weak! How many views u be getting???? How many people look at SD?? No one.....You say all this and that.....Why dont we meet somewhere??? I know it aint never gunna happen but if I ever run in to you........Ill Just leave it like that....Grow up brah....I wasnt even talken to u! I was talken to your boy JOJO aka "Mr Im the best capper" Please brah.....I know all you from SD be looking ang reading this and probably following my picks.....Esp...Heartworm....Its all good because we all know who the REAL best capper is........To all my fellow CPG folks.....dont worry about all this....Its just for some jealous ass peeps that wish i was still posting in there lame ass site....I Love CPG and Im glad im here helping coo ass peeps make money....

Whomp Whomp Whomp DeFaz.....SD is weak! How many views u be getting???? How many people look at SD?? No one.....You say all this and that.....Why dont we meet somewhere??? I know it aint never gunna happen but if I ever run in to you........Ill Just leave it like that....Grow up brah....I wasnt even talken to u! I was talken to your boy JOJO aka "Mr Im the best capper" Please brah.....I know all you from SD be looking ang reading this and probably following my picks.....Esp...Heartworm....Its all good because we all know who the REAL best capper is........To all my fellow CPG folks.....dont worry about all this....Its just for some jealous ass peeps that wish i was still posting in there lame ass site....I Love CPG and Im glad im here helping coo ass peeps make money....
One problem, you have not even made yourself money.

You sure about that? I Make my own picks! I dont follow no one.......So Mr. Hater you can go back to your little weak website and follow there weak picks....aight. And stop looking at mine..And I would appreciate it if you stayed of my thread!!!! Im done with all this little kid shit...take it to SD Square.......

Like the Rockets and think at least 1 of those Over should hit.

BOL bt:cheers:

Yes Yes and Yes! Thanks BC....I really appreciate that......Thats why im so glad to be at CPG.......Because there are alot more positive people here who dont disrespect other people's thread!.....*cough*....*cough*...Heartworm!

What's really kinda stupid is if you posted in a thread over there, doesn't that mean you are the one who is keeping an eye on them? Why even go there anymore, and most importantly why bring that nonsense over here? I can tell the MOD's here must be jealous of that site as well. I ran into some really stupid stuff the other night from members here and they deleted my post before anyone could read it, even after a longtime member agreed I was not at fault, but they let this go? I guess since I won't let them "toss my salad" I shouldn't post here anymore. And dude you need to focus on picking some winners I lost alot of money on your Det and Jazz picks last weekend.

Seriously dude I followed you here and until tonight you really haven't picked worth shit, atleast one thing I will say about the guys you mentioned over there I did make a ton of money just betting on their picks the last two months. I followed you as well but over here you been nothing but my bookies best friend.

I can tell the MOD's here must be jealous of that site as well.

Many of us were over there years ago. There is a reason we are not now. Some good peole over there but it is what it is.

Why even go there anymore, and most importantly why bring that nonsense over here?

That's an excellent point and we hadn't been into this thread since the back and forth started. Busy time of year for many so it's harder to get into every thread. It was discussed earlier and we were looking for more feedback.

Either way, let's keep it to hoops over here in the NBA fofum and concentrate on winning games.

The best thing to do if you want to banter about SD guys or whoever else may want to is go through PM's.

:shake:

Enough of this NonSense....I had a great night hit a couple of parlays and straight bets and won ALOT of $$$....But I will not mention how much bec. some people dont beleive me and some just dont care, so if you wanna know just ask! Spurs killed me for the whole game and 2nd half other than that 5-3 for the night...gotta let betcrimes know that he was right on the spurs 2nd half "It was all smoke and mirriors"......Shouldve listened to ya......:shake:

Many of us were over there years ago. There is a reason we are not now. Some good peole over there but it is what it is.

That's an excellent point and we hadn't been into this thread since the back and forth started. Busy time of year for many so it's harder to get into every thread. It was discussed earlier and we were looking for more feedback.

Either way, let's keep it to hoops over here in the NBA fofum and concentrate on winning games.

The best thing to do if you want to banter about SD guys or whoever else may want to is go through PM's.

:shake:
just to let you know you will have your hands full with this character. I respect a lot of cappers over here and am not here to start drama with anyone, but if this clown stepped on one of your boys toes you would act the same way. I am completely letting it go as you guys seem to have a grasp on it all.

DeFaz
:tiphat:

BTW I love your guys smilies!:smiley_acbe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back