2 Big Bowl Plays and 1 Strong Lean

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Georgia -8.5
Wisky PK -115

Lean Navy -6

Im posting these plays hoping to get some opinions. I love the 2 plays and could love Navy the closer we get to game day. GL

GL Wise

Any concern over Hutson Mason and lack of desire in playing the same team 2 years in a row? Thanks

GL Wise

Any concern over Hutson Mason and lack of desire in playing the same team 2 years in a row? Thanks
Here's some insight from an article I read to use however you would like.

Bowls are first and foremost a reward for the players for all the work they've put forth all year. But as one might imagine, quarterback Hutson Mason is taking the Gator Bowl very seriously. The game for him represents another step in his transition of taking over as the quarterback and establishing himself as an established leader.
"It's definitely a business trip, first and foremost," said Mason, a fourth-year junior from Marietta.

My initial thoughts were that UGA was the play. Just seems like a situation where a team that was devastated by injuries gets another chance to impress people. It's not like they're fully healthy now, but they will still put formidable talent on the field, and Mason will obviously be highly motivated.

Back