swede- I agree I thought Anthony Parker's presence would be missed and Houston off the choke the other nite would at least find a way to win..Tor does fly under the radar but I dont think its due to lack of respect just as you said there inexperience at winning away...

Garbajosa, Bargnani and Calderon are all absolutely great, with Bosh in the inside and TJ Ford to rotate with Calderon no one can say they lack depth nor talent.

Garbajosa is brilliant at times, he will improve even more with time.

raptors my fav team that are in the playoffs now that they have juan dixon

Juan Dixon is a nice add as well. There bench is solid. They had 61 pts tonite on 26 /38 shooting and Humphries was 7/7...

the Juan Dixon 100% trend continues :D. .Cake we'll make a fortune on the Juan Dixon 100% trend :an_roll_laugh:

talking about a scoring drought...come on pick it up'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse'

Juan Dixon is a nice add as well. There bench is solid. They had 61 pts tonite on 26 /38 shooting and Humphries was 7/7...

Their whole team is rocksolid all down to fringeplayers. Having Bosh and Garbajosa on the same team is like having both a young Garnett and Nowitzki. and how many teams except Phoenix can match backcourt duo Ford and Calderon? Still a lot to learn but if they can keep this core future looking bright for basketball in Canada...

talking about a scoring drought...come on pick it up'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse'

I think we are done...slow starts to the 4th q are death for overs.....Orl ice cold shooting and so-so FT % wont help...sucks..

I agree Swede. But I don't think they will reach their peak this season, it would be miraculous if they did, after all they're a rather new team, even though some of these guys are very experienced due to a lot of playing time in Europe.

But Toronto and Chicago could be the future of Eastern Conference, if they keep the guys they have now that is.

6-1 today good night ! EB prop pending looks like a loser but you never know

:drink: Thanks Satyr:cheers:

Was hoping it was DD cause LAC seems to make a habit of 2nd H meltdowns..givin it a shot anyway...trying to be greedy and wash out my ML parlay loss.....

Seattle -1.5 {1.5units}:drinking:

Under 99.0 looks tempting :D

If Sea makes a comeback I am not crazy about that...takes the game total down to 193...I am not watching or really paying attention but decent amount of FTs so far and awful 3 pt shooting shooting and still 93 pts...Ray Allen no threes yet and 3-17 combined...from deep)..BOL if you dabble

or OT...

I guess Elton just doesnt like playing against SEA for some reason...

had thought about playing NO , Den , Chi and both late overs feels like a kick in the balls...always happen when I scale back..

talk about an over in Sac...w/o Emeka they have no size and two teams playing small ball gets interesting.....hope they make that Char total ridiculously high tmrw....

watson you bum overthrew a open nick collsons could of possibly had OT

bad teams just find ways to give games away...cant believe they make that nice run and lose SU...hell I had to sweat the 2nd H abit..I said he would have 19 and 10 he had 18 and 9 do I win a consolation prize...?? J/K....still a good nite....good job

Tough loss for us guys. Took SEA ML when I read Redbearde's thread earlier, had it in a double as well, but they choked.

Same happened to Minnesota, surviving all those powerplays to allow a game tying goal 5 mins to go, and dropping the game in the shootout.

And I would've been ok with one of these two hitting. :D.

Oh well :shake:

bad teams just find ways to give games away...cant believe they make that nice run and lose SU...hell I had to sweat the 2nd H abit..I said he would have 19 and 10 he had 18 and 9 do I win a consolation prize...?? J/K....still a good nite....good job
nope

he usually gets off to a fast start in the 1st half but he shot poorly tonight and had 0 fgs in the 1st half he teased me in 3rd had 17 total with 7 minutes ends up playing the whole quarter and gets shit if he shot 50 % ! he woulda got the 22 i said he would ! bum ass bitch eb :down:

Back