Like I said the fact that it could be blowout definetly made it an interesting prop. Down mid teens with play to play isnt give up time. What screwed you was JJ playing so well. You really have to expect him to play 40 minutes. It just seems like all wise plays find a way to narrowly lose....chalk the Heat and Grizz into that category....

Down 19 though they could have rested him though...I really wasnt paying much attention...kinda of a sucky way to lose..

nah I aint touching the over. If I had any balls I would have pounded the Under.....to me anything above 200 doesnt make sense on the road for Port..why would anyone want to middle when you have a 125 pt cushion and worse you have a 103 2nd H total ....just wouldnt make much sense in the long run....BOL

Down 19 though they could have rested him though...I really wasnt paying much attention...kinda of a sucky way to lose..
yeah everything went as i expected instead of him playing down 19 with 5minutes left in the 4th Q and after playing 5th game in 7 days and not sittin em he also shot a hell of a game for it to even be close

that BG 3 hurts my middle chance i think #$% now they will play for a stop down 3 jesus

lmao my boston celtics ML is going to hit i aint look at score since the 2nd of the 3rd Q lets hope lakers pull out the W will make up of that stupid middle chance and JJ playing with 5mins left in the 4th Q

Good nite all...gonna play a freeroll @ UB....cant deal with all those bad luck tonite...lost my 3 biggest plays by 2 pts each..or less...the icing on the cake was laying off the UND 189 Chi and playing the 2nd H over instead...

glad i didnt play houston 2nd H...thanks for the advice...:shake:

Back