2/25/07 NBA Sides/Totals

these fucking assholes just had it within 3 and now its 7....fucking losers...

well tru....Orlando is done...I saw em cut it to 4 a couple times and I like it when teams can go on a run to close out the half, but they are down 12...

Orlando...thanks for the loss

Also...if this si a fixed league...I would love to see how Orlando comes back and wins this one...

haha i havent seen nba to be a "fixed" league before. i dont understand how this line moved like it did, but if they can somehow make a run i think we both would like it

Miami Heat +3.5 -110 4 units
Washington Wizards +5.5 -110 4 units

the "3" ball is killing the Magic. Houston is one of the most efficient shooting 3 team in the league. and it doesn't help when they brick ft's. If they can correct tho's, they can win this thing. good luck guys.

its one of those days...houston is making all of their 3's....orlando sucks...

every score update i see is Houston making a 3 and McGrady at the line....its a fixed league bor...you just gotta be on the right isde more than not...

tru..look at these assholes....they get it within 2 and then let houston extend it to 6 to end the 3rd....

:an_roll_laugh:

Houston is shooting 13-24 - 54% from 3PT....

These assholes think they are in Phoenix....

Rockets shoot the 3 ball well 4 guys out there that shoot it well....with Orlandos bad D individually when Mcgrady or Alston penetrates everyone is open

nba is all about runs, but fuck i hate that shit when magic would get it close houston would jus turn it back on an walk away again.

blownaway..we dont need any homer calls in here son...rockets arent a 3 ball team so dont give me that crap...

they had alot of chances to get back in it, walked em down to 2 point game a few times jus couldnt get over that. fuckin wizards was up forawhile next thing i see they down 6 at tha break.

yeah +5.5 post #8 ;) a great 4th Q to get tha cover. normally im tha one fucked in tha 4th, worked out good there.

so you see what I mean about it being fixed...

i dont follow austin? because twolves let washington back in tha game or because washington finally got int goin way to late to make it a game an ended losin by 4 how was it fixed? imma sayin to fix any pro sport from mlb to nba to nfl u know how much money it would take to pay off a millionaire to shave? sure "imma" sayin wit tha right connections some here got enuff to pay off some college kid to shave at some garbage school, but still how much would it take to pay off a millionaire to shave a nba game?

i dont follow austin? because twolves let washington back in tha game or because washington finally got int goin way to late to make it a game an ended losin by 4 how was it fixed? imma sayin to fix any pro sport from mlb to nba to nfl u know how much money it would take to pay off a millionaire to shave? sure "imma" sayin wit tha right connections some here got enuff to pay off some college kid to shave at some garbage school, but still how much would it take to pay off a millionaire to shave a nba game?

Hehe....it's about time WASH showed the ability to battle back on the road. If "imma" fan of Wash, I worry about their ability to compete on the road...unless they play Cleveland......

bro...KG makes both of his FT's and Minny covers....but he is a worthless fuck who is on salary so he dont' care

i mean shit happens, wizards looked good early 1st half up till late 2nd when they got outrun an ended up down 7 to half. down 11 after 3rd, wizards faught back to make it a 2 point game late, u shouldnt be pissed at kg for missin those 2 last FTs, u should be pissed that minnys D let up an let washington an agent zero back in tha game

if KG dopes his job and makes both FT's its a cover Case closed

i mean he made 1 of 2 at tha line at tha end there he was 4 of 9 today at tha line. u cant expect 2 fts at tha end of tha game by a 70% ft shooter this year to be automatic. like i said it shoulda never came down to that point where wiz got witin 2. shit happens though, good luck tonight.

Back