2.20 Season II

Today:

Minnesota at Washington
Under 203 Wash {6units} -6.60 (FUCK U REFS!)
Under 102.5 1st H {4units} +4.00
Minny +3.5 {4units} middling with Was ML -140 (SPLIT)

The lesser of two evils right now is Minny. However you cant get crazy taking a road team who is just 1-8 SU away past 9. They played better going into the break but both teams are works in progress. If this line continues to drop then I may middle...not very interested in Minny at +2....Wiz are 2-4 SU past 6 at home and everyone feels Arenas is wearing down. Wolves have some size but Blatche could make it interesting at 6'11

The Under simply for the struggles Wash offense (39% fg and 22% 3P's)has had coupled with Eddie Jordan pleading with them to play more defense. Inserting Blanche is a 1st step. Throw in the Vegas weekend factor for KG, Arenas and Butler .

New Orleans at Charlotte
Bobcats +2 {3units} +3.00

Still dont believe in Hornets as road chalk. Charlotte won 3 of 4 at home before the break with the lone loss in OT. See what happened to NO @ Philly and @ Memphis?? Still cant count on them to win away when it deteremines if you cash or not. Really thought about the under but it kept dropping. Previous meeting was 94-85 and peja had 42 and may had 18. So different teams in a sense

Orlando at New York
NYK -2 {3units} +3.00

As well as NY plays at home they are rarely favored. Think Kobe-less LAL where they were only -2 or LAC who was -1 @ MSG. Lean my Knick and over cause they should see alot of FTs

Detroit at Milwaukee

Under 97.5 Milw 1st Half {4units} +4.00

Combination of Redd coming back and Rip possibly less then 100%. Last meeting was 44-41 at half. Dont really favor a side but would be cautious of Milw as redd should be rusty

Denver at San Antonio
AI ??

Under 202.5 {2units} +2.00

Just feelin Unda's today. Melo , Duncan , Parker involved in the AS weekend. AI returning from injury. TP said that when they get back to SA it will be that grinding pace still...SA defense improving lately and DEN scoring away has been so-so of late ..
Atlanta at Chicago
Under 190 Chi {4units} +4.00 (thankfully Salem missed with 6 secs left)
Under 93.5 1st Half {3units} +3.00

Last meeting went Under and thanks to Western treks for both they inflated this one by 4 points.

Utah at Portland
Blazers +2.5 {5units} Utah +2 {1unit} as middle
Under 190 Portland {2units}-2.20
1st H Under 92 {3units} -3.30

Played it last nite before Williams announced out. Had eyed the 1st H Under but not all that much value but still expect 85-88 pts. Wasnt crazy about road chalk with Boozer OUT and PORT playing better but a PK with 2 starters out and Okur involved at AS weekend??

Boston at Sacramento
Really no opinion here. Could see it real high scoring or real low scoring. Bos has been ATS road heroes this season . They could give Sac trouble as they played them okay w/o Pierce..

Memphis at Seattle

Over 226 memphis {5units} PUSH ( its scary how good Iwould be with some GL)
Over 113.5 1st H {3units} +3.00
Lean memphis +7.5

Perfect spot for an over. Lots of rest to run and gun effeciently and only Ray Allen played this weekend which is a good thing...Not sure SEA is 7 pts better then anyone...MEM has improved slightily of late....

Phoenix at L.A. Clippers
Have to look at over with 10 of 11 hitting. I cant seem to get excited about SUns here at -5.5 when they were +4.5 in the 1st meeting. Suns off 3 losses but had 3 guys involved in Vegas....Nash back but claims to not be 100%.....Mobley questionable for LAC and Brand probable after some long rest......

BOL will be updating this throughout the day! GL

Last minute 1st H: 1-1 -0.20

Memphis +4 and Sac -3.5 {2units each} SPLIT -0.20

2nd H : 4-1 +3.80

Over 101 Was {1unit} small hedge +1.00
Minny -2 {2units} -2.20 (Another fuck job Minny lead all 2nd H by 2+ )
NO -3.5 {1unit} Small middle +1.00
NYK over 97.5 {2units} +2.00
Milw +1.5 {2units} +2.00
Kings -2.5 {3units}
Grizz +3 {2units} -2.20
Und 98 Port {1unit}
Und 105 Suns {1unit}

PROPS: 1-0 +4.00

Over 12 Even David Lee {4units} +4.00 : Everything that happened in the Rookie/Soph game was a major plus for Mr. Lee. You would think he may have earned a few more minutes from Coach Thomas . As well as some more confidence from his teammates. Which might mean more then a few putbacks on offense.

Over 28.5 Ray Allen -110{2units} -2.20 & Pau Gasol Over 21.5 -130 {2units}-2.60: Simply see alot of scoring in the MEM @ SEA matchup.

Over 20.5 -115 Mehmet Okur {1unit} +1.00 : No Williams or Boozer someone has to shoot...

Over 11 rebounds Amare -105 {1unit} & Marion -115 {1unit}: Brand probably less then 100% here. Thomas works his way back and Diaw is doubtful

Last edited:
Good job MX...+100 is very nice work.

So far just 3 plays I am mad at myself for not making...Under 103 Den 1st H thought it was way to ezee , the Over 202 Sac as I explained to cake and the over 108 team Suns....

Other then that I cant complain much ..LOL

Back