SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Okay nite last nite didnt finish strong 1-3 after 6-2 start but still grinding some profits. Which is good off a near perfect previous nite.

We dont have much time so :

Houston +3.5 {3units} ML +135 {1unit} 1st H +1.5 -105{3units}WIN +3.00
Under 91.5 1st H {2.5units} WIN +2.50

The thing with this meeting last 2 in Dallas is the Mavs have dominanted the 3rd quarter so be aware of that. Dallas IMO is very inconsistent on the road. They have one a few games as chalk that they failed to cover. They are 19-6 SU away but 13-10-2 away which if you were wise was probably 13-12 ATS. Dallas is just 1-3 ATS away past 4 and 2-3-1 past 6 away. Which followed an 0-3-1 ATS road run as chalk after the win in SA as a DOG. So they are just 2-6-2 past 10 as road chalk. Both wins were vs the East Philly and Orlando. They are 0-1-1 in that stretch as -3 or less and 0-3-1 as -4 or less.

Houston won the 1st meeting impressively with Yao and Dallas searching for themselves early. They played well in the return meeting but 3 pters rained in the 3rd Q by Devean George who is unavailable. Basically we need someone other Mac and Skip to my Lou to step up....

Still looking at the late one . Like Cle and the Under but not sure what to make of the line or the situation. Be back and GL

Last edited:
Late game :

Under 196.5 {4units} 1st H Under 98.5 {2units}
Cavs +4 {3units} game ML +300 {1unit}

Last 9 as road dog Cavs are 7-2 ATS and one game was +1. They have covered there past 4 away and nearly won all 4 losing by 3 late in Miami and 1 yesterday in Utah. Situational the Cavs are in a bad spot so I hoping with them playing last nite they start hot as Kobe tends to defer in the 1st Quarter. Not gonna make much of fatigue but they are somewhat shorthanded with Gibson and Z missing. However they managed a 2nd H comeback and OT win against GSW in what was a fourth in 5 days recently. Naturally LAL doesnt want to go into thebreak losers of 5 straight but I am sure they didnt want to be in this spot either. They are only 3-8 SU last 11 and 4-10 last 14 SU...including 0-5 ATS last 5 as home fav....

cakeoff, if you want to hang around here, you need to not start shit like that.

Perhaps you two are buddies and just screwing around, but even if that's the case, it's a way for unnecessary drama to get started, and we don't want that here.

No more.

thanks.

Yeah he's just screwing around red...no harm...but I understand and I am sure he will too...Thanks as well:cheers:

lets try and keep that to private msgs between friends and not bring that out in public.......your joke can lead to someone elses douschebaggery.

ty

its over im done with it you can stop acting like fruitcakes now

nice middle we have SportsNut thanks to that guy who foul battier

btw, im going opposite of you on the late game. let the best man win. :shake:

why you like Cavs SportsNut

Dont like the spread first. nNoticed that Kobe tends to start quietly and being Cavs played last nite that COULD lead to a fast start IMO. Team playing last nite has the carry over effect. I dont really think Gibson and Z are that much of losses especially in the 1st half. Take Kobe and Lebron away and LAL shoots abit better and CLE rebounds a bit better. These teams are just very equal to me and with CLE starting to excel in the dog role and LAL starting to falter in the fav role I dont see a real reason to play LAL....revenge?? Possibly....I dont think LAL in a spot to just turn it on basically.....So the line move scares me some but we saw the same thing vs NYK...so given it a shot

I though about the middle but I hit 2 plays on it already so just gonna middle 1 unit......of the 4 remaining ( 3 spread and 1 ML)

Thanks Brewers I knew already. Varaejo had 17 boards and 9 offensive against a better rebounding team last nite. Not a big concern nor is Gibson with Snow and Wesley. BOL

was a site that some other posters on this site used to be at...I was just curious...

PENDING:

Houston +3.5 {3units} WIN +3.00 ML +135 {1unit} -1.00
1st H +1.5 -105{3units}WIN +3.00
Under 196.5 LAL{4units} -4.40
1st H Under 98.5 {2units} -2.20
Cavs +4 {2.5 units} +2.50
game ML +300 {1/2unit}+1.50

Made slight reductions by 1/2 units on Cavs 1st H and ML game.

Last edited:
What I say about Dallas 3rd Quarters vs Houston??? Thank You! Now hopefully they hold on.....please Houston

That's exactly what happened. I was afraid coming in here that you had a +2,5 bet, I really hoped you had +3,5.

And I had -2,5 :D

We couldn't have capped it better my man :D hahahaha

That's exactly what happened. I was afraid coming in here that you had a +2,5 bet, I really hoped you had +3,5.

And I had -2,5 :D

We couldn't have capped it better my man :D hahahaha

Guess I should have middled some athalf would have been a perfect ending...kinda sucks for HOU though they did trail by 3 at anytime after the 1st Q?

Happy you hit though...

Okay nite last nite didnt finish strong 1-3 after 6-2 start but still grinding some profits. Which is good off a near perfect previous nite.

We dont have much time so :

Houston +3.5 {3units} ML +135 {1unit} 1st H +1.5 -105{3units}WIN +3.00

The thing with this meeting last 2 in Dallas is the Mavs have dominanted the 3rd quarter so be aware of that. Dallas IMO is very inconsistent on the road. They have one a few games as chalk that they failed to cover. They are 19-6 SU away but 13-10-2 away which if you were wise was probably 13-12 ATS. Dallas is just 1-3 ATS away past 4 and 2-3-1 past 6 away. Which followed an 0-3-1 ATS road run as chalk after the win in SA as a DOG. So they are just 2-6-2 past 10 as road chalk. Both wins were vs the East Philly and Orlando. They are 0-1-1 in that stretch as -3 or less and 0-3-1 as -4 or less.

Houston won the 1st meeting impressively with Yao and Dallas searching for themselves early. They played well in the return meeting but 3 pters rained in the 3rd Q by Devean George who is unavailable. Basically we need someone other Mac and Skip to my Lou to step up....

Still looking at the late one . Like Cle and the Under but not sure what to make of the line or the situation. Be back and GL
see

Guess I should have middled some athalf would have been a perfect ending...kinda sucks for HOU though they did trail by 3 at anytime after the 1st Q?

Happy you hit though...

yep I remember they did, during that 20-10 3rd period run, when Stack hit consecutive treys I think it was 72-69

I am done for the nite....hope and pray the swallow the whistle and a gift is bestowed upon me with Under 196.5 (86 pts) but a CLE ML win would be good enough...to lessen the pain....

I am done but they seem to be BEGGING u to take Cle 2nd H...6.5...?? Dallas was only 4...could have easily made this 5.5 or 6...maybe I am mistaken but no way I take Cle just +4.5..not after they abused LAL and wound up 2...no way do I take an Over there only saving garce is whistles...79 pts on baskets....and with all those foul calls they slow down the game and add possesions...they swallow the whistles which they probably wont and the 1st H would have seen 69 or 70 pts off makes IMO.....

hard to see this as a defensive game right before the break....

Playing good D its just everything is a foul....49 % and 41%...

All this BS about the All Star Break is just that BS....IMHO

Back