2/14 Wednesday Half Thread

ATL@LAC game... come on man!

I want some late night action.

:D

You are on a streak. Let's take advantage

Yea lets see. This is a good time to tail me. I go on streaks Ive hit like 4 in a row in past few hrs or some shit. But the problem is I'm on 1/2 tilt from Detroit. So be careful!

I already have Sea-1.5 and Sea-2.0

So i'm just going to let that roll

I really think Atl gets blown out, JJ only 9pts 1h

Clips doing a great job covering him.

Reason on NYK: You got a high 2h o/u for that game, which either suggests NYK jumps back into this, or GS continues 60% shooting. I doubt the latter.

I think its gonna lose...Hoping salvage some w/ Clips. I need NYK. It would really help my bank roll for this week and Im gonna nail the Lakers ML tomorrow.

Why Lakers

I still gotta completely cap it. But off the top of my head: Lakers have lost like 5 straight. They NEED a win. Cavs off a b2b in a tough game vs the Jazz where they blew a big lead. Lakers lost by that bullshit basket by NYK at home. Lakers off revenge in the Sunday game.

Just checked the opening line LA 6. Lotta Vig on ML. I'll take a strong look at your pick. You've been making me a nice amount of money, mine as well tail along. Thanks for the info.

GL to you. I'll have something posted on it tomorrow. Lately Ive been playing big MLs where I feel the value is there. We'll see where the price is tomorrow...

Thanks, I'll be checking in tomorrow. It just seems every time I lay that kind of juice I eat it. Like Det today.

Back