2/14 Wednesday Half Thread

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Posted NBA Half Plays: 61 - 38 - 2

Salvaged last night w/ some big late plays. Went 1-2 on half plays...

Utah Jazz Basketball 1H -2.5

I do think the loss of Z will hurt Cleveland on the boards. I'm riding Utah right now. They have been starting games off at a fast pace, putting up nearly 52 at the half the last 5 games. I don't think Cleveland will be able to score w/ these guys. I see something like 51-42 at the half.

I also like Lebron looking ahead to playing Kobe again on thursday. I think he can care less about Utah. He wants to go 2-0 on Kobe. I liked Utah -5, but I like your 1Half bet better. Im with you on this.

PS, Who is in your avatar?

I also like Lebron looking ahead to playing Kobe again on thursday. I think he can care less about Utah. He wants to go 2-0 on Kobe. I liked Utah -5, but I like your 1Half bet better. Im with you on this.

PS, Who is in your avatar?

GL! Chrissy Moran AKA Chrissy M.

Washington Wizards 1H PK

Love what Im hearing from Washington's news. They held a players only meeting and are 100% focused. Arenas is quoted as saying they gotta get out to a fast start. Jamison is quoted as saying a win tonight will fix all the chaos. This team is treating this one game as a game that can turn things around for the 2nd half of the season.

Well another buzz beater did it. This time Andre Miller hits one to lose the 1H. Haven't had a chance to look at these 1H's but eyeing Detroit for sure, just by the %s.

j3...Way too busy right now tracking games and capping the late CBB. Haven't looked at any half plays. Just gonna eye Detroit tonight...

GL! I'll be back when DET hits half.

Pistons -5.5 2H

3 units

Not the perfect line, but it's not a bad one. Let's hope the books are just putting this out there b/c of the huge public perception of SAS. PLEASE!

Jazz -5 2 units

I dunno why it dropped but I hit it hard. Gonna be gamlbing this whole late night card. Lets get some cash!

Suns -2.5

1 unit play. I think they can comeback. Same explainantion as Utah. Flat 1q but picked it up in the 2nd. Should continue this pace. O/u suggests this as well.

Im taking the comeback kids pending the line...Already got GS -3...Looking for a sweet middle. I dont think the books fucked up this bad on this line.

Back