yeah u right SportsNut before the game i thought Detriot and Under but i liked what i seen in the 1st half in the clip game kaman was killing webber corey was getting to the basket thomas n cat hitting outside shots shuan getting inside with quality shots but the clippers are good at bluffing in the 1st half and always fold in the 2nd half

Yeah sort of. Lucky that GSW came out on fire , Den blew a 7 pt lead or Johnsons 3 pt with 1 sec? Considering I have lost a ton of 1st H plays most notably Orl 1st H on a ridiculous 3 its nice to get one bounce. I really wouldnt have mind playing Den 2nd H and still might. Point is I won my 2 'top' plays and lost all the others like an idiot. I know ATL is in such a tough spot but I oculdnt resist. Thats my fatal flaw....

Yeah sort of. Lucky that GSW came out on fire , Den blew a 7 pt lead or Johnsons 3 pt with 1 sec? Considering I have lost a ton of 1st H plays most notably Orl 1st H on a ridiculous 3 its nice to get one bounce. I really wouldnt have mind playing Den 2nd H and still might. Point is I won my 2 'top' plays and lost all the others like an idiot. I know ATL is in such a tough spot but I oculdnt resist. Thats my fatal flaw....
you still to start listening to yourself you know its a bad spot and shit you still played lol
the under was the most obv play that shit was too high at 194.5

hawks-jazz gonna score 115 in the 2nd half?

Nope. They picked up the pace late 2nd Q which tends to lead to 2nd H overs but ATL is struggling and I dont foresee a comeback. So your safe...like teh 3rd quarter over though..

Atl 12 of 36 and somewhat tired I guess putting Utah on the line 19 times...thats about all that would scare me is FT slowing teh game down

yeah u right SportsNut before the game i thought Detriot and Under but i liked what i seen in the 1st half in the clip game kaman was killing webber corey was getting to the basket thomas n cat hitting outside shots shuan getting inside with quality shots but the clippers are good at bluffing in the 1st half and always fold in the 2nd half

Wont say I am right but thats how I started the thread... thought no way LAC would crack 90 and w/o Brand....impossible....loved Kaman and Brand combo in this matchup and thought Maggette getting so much time would play well since he is moaning so much....

All in all simply disappointed in myself....nothing else...difference bewteen being good and great

melo is becoming an excellent passer
hes lookin like steve nash tonight !

I have the Nuggets to cover as well, these were my only two bets for tonight (Pistons ATS 7 units and Denver ATS 2 units, didn't post it due to a lack of time), I just hope all 3 favs can cash in in one night :D

Come on Nuggets.

Btw, Nuggets rebounds 35 total, 18 offensive 17 defensive, Golden State 1 off 17 D.

LOL

Thanks Believe. Considering I blew what should have been a great nite at least it only cost me -2.8 units...

Easy up until 4 mins before the end, GS went on a 9-0 run and stirred it all up again. But it's more up to Denver screwing around than GSW playing that extremely well.

Still it won, lucky for me and the Nuggets backers.

:shake:

Back