I am about to give up...this is just ridiculous. If the NYK ML and under dont hit I am going to be extremely pissed. I cant catch a Fucking break

3secs left knicks down 2 i say run a play for j craw or Q for a 3 to win it

was the public on the under in the knicks/jazz game? if so i am a beliver and if you could provide me with every public under i am willing to throw down on them everytime.

of course knicks lose im a fuckin jinx i tell my boy how j craw is better than BG and a better passer when they were up 10 with 4mins left and what happens? j craw starts turning it over and the knicks lose

Shit, GL guys. Hope NYK at least covers the 7 in OT.

Never at one point did I think Utah would win by 8. They are so overrated and this was a big gift....big gift...they are slightily better then NY w/o Boozer and not as inconsistent. Not hitting the ML and the Under further DIMINISHED what should have been an excellent nite. Did you sign me up for the MOOSE on the SEATTLE total?? Thanks...(GL bro)

was the public on the under in the knicks/jazz game? if so i am a beliver and if you could provide me with every public under i am willing to throw down on them everytime.

It wasnt but its fairly easy to identify. First thing remember its about perception not % of bets. I have no clue what % of bets is but I guess what the avg smuck is thinking. Sometimes he is correct but mostly he is wrong. So you need the total to have dropped from the Open usually at least a 1.5 half. This NYK game went up 2 points..but it sure had to be a square play. That and the Milw over.... Okay forget that. Next thing is simply learn to figure out what the number should be. Some line moves mean something to me and some dont. Its all about where I think the number should be. So as I said I had this total at 186 being fair it closed all the way down at 182...that has now created value it has made the over cheap....Problem is sometimes for me seeing every line movement and having a formed opinion I must change sides/plays. Its hard to be flip flopping and placing money on it.

of course knicks lose im a fuckin jinx i tell my boy how j craw is better than BG and a better passer when they were up 10 with 4mins left and what happens? j craw starts turning it over and the knicks lose

They couldnt have played worse and I never wil understand why NY NEVER drives to the hoop in a tie game always settling for a Marbury or Crawford JUMPER.....

Fucking Knicks as fan I am disgusted . Its every fucking season we cant hold a 4th quarter LEAD.

As a bettor I give up on UNDERS only 1st H unders...

They couldnt have played worse and I never wil understand why NY NEVER drives to the hoop in a tie game always settling for a Marbury or Crawford JUMPER.....

Fucking Knicks as fan I am disgusted . Its every fucking season we cant hold a 4th quarter LEAD.

As a bettor I give up on UNDERS only 1st H unders...
i know we fucking have CURRY down low

they put 3 guards out for the final play in 4th Q you have marbury and francis wtf they both are great at getting into the paint give the ball to one of them and let them drive it to the rim make something happen if they miss we can get a tip in or at worst we took high % but no we wanna settle for 20 foot jumpers

what line did you have the over in kings-sonics SportsNut that was amazing how they got to 207 in the last minute

nm i see now 206 that was a nice minute to watch for youre over to hit

I swear I must have added wrong cause I thought it was 209 with a minute to play......just realized it fell on 207.....and there was ALOT of UNDER money at 207.5 on this game......crazy shit

Back