Steelers+3.5
U42.5
Picket rec yds o39.5
Harris td
bills/chargers o42
Diggs td
Kincaid td

$25 to win $3900

I think they spread it around still digging into props but I think Kincaid yds, td & Diggs td are my faves

Im continuing to pound cook rec till it stops! Number was up to 24.5 but against a charger team who bout worst team in league defending rb in pass game. I played diggs td also, pretty rare he goes 3 straight without one. Wheeled his numbers every 10 from
70 to 110, chargers give up big plays so don’t think he will need massive target share to post big number., Allen 250+ and 1.5 tds also, I think they come out and jump all over this walking dead chargers team., no room for letdowns when you put yourself in a hole, perfect game to just boat race

@2daBank I think bills roll here, but idk about them throwing all over the place I’d think they run a ton. I threw fournette td in a couple plays. Would think alternate yds would be worth a shot buti haven’t seen a rushing yds line

Diggs td+100

Bills-12.5

Kincaid rec yds o31.5

3 units each

Fournette td+440

Quentin Johnson o49.5/td+1000

Diggs 2td +700

1 unit each

I think they are going to spread the ball around but try to get Diggs a td or big play. They’ve been good because they have been running well and playing off it. Cook might just go off again, but they have to at some point see what they have with lenny.

I see everyone saying trap spot but I think they are too focused to come out and lay an egg. I think it’s a 31-17 type game. Just win baby

I think they are going to spread the ball around but try to get Diggs a td or big play. They’ve been good because they have been running well and playing off it. Cook might just go off again, but they have to at some point see what they have with lenny.

I see everyone saying trap spot but I think they are too focused to come out and lay an egg. I think it’s a 31-17 type game. Just win baby
Agree. Completely

Wjen you spent half your season bull shitting there ni more games you allowed to be lazy/indifferent .

ok so it was a trap game after all. Turnovers like crazy lucky to escape with the W. Hopefully Dallas can get it done today!

Sunday

Colts+135

Packers-4

Jaguars/Bucs o43

Fields td-108

4 units each

J Taylor 2td+510

Packers ml/Aaron Jones td +250

Bears ML/Fields TD +188

Colts ML/Taylor td+220

1 unit each

Like that over in tampa. Sucks all jags wr injuries. Kirk woulda went off against this d. Every heard of Parker Washington? Me neither but hearing a lot bout him taking over the slot and that def the place to attack bucs, I wouldn’t attempt a run play bs bucs!

Not feeling packers today but im not against you either, I just don’t see margin, chubby hubba will grind out yards. Panthers play good enough d I don’t think packers will be able to get them having to throw which seems like best way for them to put game away. 38 feels high ti me. You gonna look up and see it 17-13 in the 4rg!

Colts def feels like the play. Gl today

ok so it was a trap game after all. Turnovers like crazy lucky to escape with the W. Hopefully Dallas can get it done today!

Sunday

Colts+135

Packers-4

Jaguars/Bucs o43

Fields td-108

4 units each

J Taylor 2td+510

Packers ml/Aaron Jones td +250

Bears ML/Fields TD +188

Colts ML/Taylor td+220

1 unit each

Good luck today. Joining on Fields and Taylor.

thanks Twinkie same to you

49ers-6.5

3 units

Likely td/o49.5 +600

kittles o69.5/td/ 49ers tt o26.5 +800

1 unit each

Back