'16-'17 Trade/Keeper/Draft/All Fantasy Advice & Suggestions

Keeper Advice

I get to keep two of these guys...budget of $200.

Allen Robinson - $9
Thomas Rawls - $1
Dion Lewis - $1
Carlos Hyde - $9

I'm leaning to the first two...

I also have Sammy Watkins for $28, but usually like to go with guys that are cheap...

ppr or no?

Allen Robinson at 9 for sure.

if ppr i would maybe consider Dion Lewis but Id agree with the first two options.

I combined a bunch of threads into this one...

Anything trade/draft/keeper, etc. regarding fantasy we want to discuss, we can do so right here.

:cheers3:

good deal STEED.

I appreciate the added input Gorg. Is Brown really that much better than a guy like Jordy? I know he looked like it last year. I just like can't get passed getting 2 players close to the top instead of 1, even if he is 1.01.

the other players being kept
Rawls 18th
Arob 4th
Reed 15th
Miller 2nd
Langford 18th
Hopkins 2nd
D. Johnson 6th or Brown 1st or Jordy 15th
Baldwin 12th
Cooper 3rd
Barnidge 18th
OBJ 1st
Gurley 3rd
Marshall 4th
Tate 6th

Maybe I need to look at rawls and Lewis from last year and what's expected from them this year but I'd go arob, and Lewis I think

are there no other choices at all? I mean you're keeping either 1 for a buck, so whatever. But you do essentially have $190 for 13 players (taking out 2 keepers plus k/def).....and in a 10 teamer, there have to be steals all the time

are there no other choices at all? I mean you're keeping either 1 for a buck, so whatever. But you do essentially have $190 for 13 players (taking out 2 keepers plus k/def).....and in a 10 teamer, there have to be steals all the time

Carlos Hyde $9 (Kept for $4 last yr)

Danny Woodhead $5

Ryan Mathews $7

TY Hilton $45

Allen Robinson $9

Sammy Watkins $28

Michael Crabtree $1

David Cobb $8

Matt Ryan $6

James Starks $1

Jay Ajayi $1

Thomas Rawls $1

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]Dion Lewis $1[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]Those are my guys to choose from...but taking out 2 guys leaves me with $190 for 15 guys. I may not have been clear in the previous post[/FONT]

Carlos Hyde $9 (Kept for $4 last yr)

Danny Woodhead $5

Ryan Mathews $7

TY Hilton $45

Allen Robinson $9

Sammy Watkins $28

Michael Crabtree $1

David Cobb $8

Matt Ryan $6

James Starks $1

Jay Ajayi $1

Thomas Rawls $1

Dion Lewis $1

Those are my guys to choose from...but taking out 2 guys leaves me with $190 for 15 guys. I may not have been clear in the previous post

if this is not PPR, I would go rawls and allen rob. by far the best two

Jonathan Stewart in Round 5
Doug Martin in Round 7
Jameis Winston in Round 15

12 person league. PPR. Can only keep after 5th rd and must have been on team all year. Here is who I have to consider. Who do I keep?

Probably anytime before round 6.

Id say Rodgers, Cam, Wilson, Luck, Brees need to be off the board before you can draft Brady. Some people might include Big Ben in that mix as well.

I took him in 6th. Thought I went a round too early as well.

Going to be starting Mariotta for first 4 weeks.

Keeper League strategy question

Starting budget of $230, available budget of $104
1 pt PPR league
QB - ?
WR - AJ Green
WR - Odell Beckham Jr.
RB - Todd Gurley
RB - ?
TE - ?
FLEX -
K - ?
5 BN
6 IDPs

Basically have 16 roster spots to fill with $104. Would you go for 1 more stud and fill in where you can?

Most notable available players:
Gronk, Le'veon Bell, Lamar Miller, Zeke, AD, Mark Ingram, Eddie Lacy, CJ Anderson, LeSean McCoy, Thomas Rawls, Mike Evans, Dez Bryant, Brandin Cooks, Alshon Jeffery, Keenan Allen, Brandon Marshall, Jordy

The majority of the league has an available budget of $145 - $200 and are keeping 3 players, with the exception of 1 person keeping 2.

Back