tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
Books have created many many "EASY" 7 point teasers this week.. They call it teaser silver platter day in the back rooms..:goal:

Only play for me so far

Bengals -2.5, 4 units

add:

SF ML -205; to win 4 units
WIN
Vikes 2h +7, -115; 4 units
WIN
Skins 2H +1.5; 4 units
LOSS
saints 2h TT over 14.5, -130; 6 units

Last edited:
Random thoughts:

- redskins know exactly what they are doing and danny Snyder is completely on board IMO. Wouldn't be surprised if RG3 isn't completely on board... Losing only helps the Rams, winning with Cousins is the only way to get the draft picks back they desire and need.. Would be hilarious if Rams end up giving them a draft pick back for Cousins. Wiseplayer will start a thread on that by week 16--watch..lol

-49ers in must win mode again but tough spot on the road here IMO

-Rams are very physical, that is how they have thrived in a few games.. Saints wont have to worry about home crowd and if they blur their vision they may think they are at home as Saints fans will be abundant.. Rams front 7 will get to breese but will it be enough? game perfectly lined

- seattle can now afford to lose a game..hmm

- Browns could run away with this one

-Jags if schedule were flipped would be talking about playoffs

-dolphins should dominate but that Denver loss certainly changes things

-Eagles should roll and please every 7 point teaser player in the world..hmm

-can Jets score 10 points? answer that correctly and you will have several winning plays

-everyone who bet the Chifs last week and won with ease--- will be doubling down this week, right?

-cowboys at home in a "just to win" teasers.. Many of the Eagles teasers have this one as dance partner.. Pretty easy, right?

Steelers fan here that doesn't get that line. I just don't see the Steelers secondary stopping the Bengals.

I'll admit, I nibbled when I saw SF hit 4. Their defense is playing at a high level right now, just need Kraep to get TD's instead of FG's like last week.

Still 3 games left for seahawks..i know they own tiebreaker..but haven't "officially" clinched hfa yet.

LOL! Cousins, McCown, Manziel...please anyone, just not SB8, aka, Mrs. dump off, Mr. Led Feet, Mr. 4yr Project. GL today! Kinda liking Niners Under, Colts Over, Giants Under

I know enough about Jeff Fisher teams to know that anyone with an elite passing game like the Saints will tend to smoke Jeff's teams. So far that hasn't changed with his tenure in STL. Can't really see how this is close unless the Rams play great early on and control clock.

I know enough about Jeff Fisher teams to know that anyone with an elite passing game like the Saints will tend to smoke Jeff's teams. So far that hasn't changed with his tenure in STL. Can't really see how this is close unless the Rams play great early on and control clock.

Its a tough matchup I think MCG. Not close to a play for me my friend but just sayin Rams will get to Breese.. If they don't, agree Rams secondary hanging on by a shoestring..GL today bro

Still 3 games left for seahawks..i know they own tiebreaker..but haven't "officially" clinched hfa yet.
Ya, just saying they playin with a little bit of house money now. Natural to coast a bit here IMO... Again not close to a play-- just sayin Giants SU win would not surprise me..

So 11 of the 14 home teams are at or below .500 today.... Gonna be a wild day for gamblers and books....

Add:
Books -210; 4 units

Tee, thoughts on Colts over. I think Colts team total and game go over today.

made it pretty close to the number bro but can see what you are thinking. Personally that game doesn't appeal much to me.. GL with it Bradford!

cant believe this drop.

this is kind of an out of character play for me, but want to get involved and cant play the 4.. I'll take the insane near 2:1 ML now available

SF ML -205; to win 4 units

TB resurgence a bit of fools gold IMO. Only quality win was vs Detroit a game in which they got 5 turnovers and were out first downed 25-10.. Like SF situation, like their mind set, no fear of let down with what's at stake

SF seems to have picked up their play but more importantly their defense is consistently dominant. I took Unders but I like your play. I'm thinking its 23-9 type of game.

I think regarding the Jets game that Cam has really matured in the past year in terms of being a true QB. This time last year I would have thought Rex's complex defense would have given Cam nightmares. I think he is a lot better now with taking care if the ball as well.

Now its reversed. young QB in Geno going against one of the best drfenses in the league. Geno throws 2-3 int and Panthers roll. Not sure I see how the Jets put up pojnts regarding that TT. You lean the Panthers at all Tee?

I think regarding the Jets game that Cam has really matured in the past year in terms of being a true QB. This time last year I would have thought Rex's complex defense would have given Cam nightmares. I think he is a lot better now with taking care if the ball as well.

Now its reversed. young QB in Geno going against one of the best drfenses in the league. Geno throws 2-3 int and Panthers roll. Not sure I see how the Jets put up pojnts regarding that TT. You lean the Panthers at all Tee?

Game isn't in my wheelhouse Nut... only look at dog in sunday league over a TD and don't like the dog so crossed it off early... but your analysis is correct IMO.. GL

stalking redskins 2H TT... also Vikes if I can get a line for them to win or better

was thinking TT over but they juiced the fuck out of it which is par for course lately... I'll do this tho

Skins 2H +1.5; 4 units

Rammies up to 7 at my place.....feels like a game they hang at home but I havent pulled trigger. Did just bet Stacy over 77.5.....Saints give up 115 a game...no Austin...want to control clock.

No Austin is being overvalued. The guy has had 1 breakout game. They haven't figured out how to use them. They continue to have a real intelligent coaching staff running this team. I wouldn't touch the Rams with that secondary of theirs.

Rammies up to 7 at my place.....feels like a game they hang at home but I havent pulled trigger. Did just bet Stacy over 77.5.....Saints give up 115 a game...no Austin...want to control clock.

Stacey wont get that if they play from behind so that's a quasi Rams keep it close bet which you suggest.. I don't have a feel for the game to be honest and I obviously follow sheep closely..GL tho Aplous

No Austin is being overvalued. The guy has had 1 breakout game. They haven't figured out how to use them. They continue to have a real intelligent coaching staff running this team. I wouldn't touch the Rams with that secondary of theirs.

flips fields in return game... I think it is significant, but ya he isn't as consistent as one would hope, but other factors are to blame for that IMO

potentially very tricky 2H line to make for books in the LOU...TT, Total and ats... hope to get involved...

rams, when right, have blown out two other playoff teams... they look right:popcorn:

knew they would juice it and hook it but aint stopping me.. loading-

knew they would juice it and hook it but aint stopping me.. loading-

also like the saints -7.5, and the game 2h over 24.5... but feel the above provides the most outs and like it for several reasons..fwiw

Back