***15***

wowowowow

horrible roughing call reverses pick 6 which would have got the SF tt over, likely would have put the over back in play.

Mason rips off the big run to get the prop but oob at the 2 to just miss the +450 td & tt again. 11 unit swing but fortunate af to hit yds o60+390 when I had totally written it off.

Crazy thing is I almost played Kittles 2td+1300 ugh.

A bunch of drama for 2-5 -2.38

wowowowow

horrible roughing call reverses pick 6 which would have got the SF tt over, likely would have put the over back in play.

Mason rips off the big run to get the prop but oob at the 2 to just miss the +450 td & tt again. 11 unit swing but fortunate af to hit yds o60+390 when I had totally written it off.

Crazy thing is I almost played Kittles 2td+1300 ugh.

A bunch of drama for 2-5 -2.38
Yes, that is all pretty crazy. Although Mason should’ve gone down instead of trying for the end zone, and probably should’ve gone done before hitting the yardage prop on that play.

Jonathan Taylor rush o82.5 / 2tds +475

Taylor o99.5+145/ Bills ML +220

Taylor TD/Diggs TD/Waddle TD +915

Longest rec in Bills game- Gabe Davis+425

1.5 units each

Lex I’m seeing conflicting reports on the weather tonight. Are you hearing anything concrete? Every app has something different

Weather underground, which I value, has the worst forecast. AccuWeather and other do have a far less windy forecast than than previously thought

Really furious about Taylor going down. I even chatted with betrivers to try and get them to void my props ahha. That worked out well

Weather underground, which I value, has the worst forecast. AccuWeather and other do have a far less windy forecast than than previously thought
I have friends at the game, one that will update me from the tailgate. I would be banging the over/Bills tt over if not for the weather so I'm waiting to see what's up.

7 is too many points imo. At the same time I think it's a game Allen goes off. Just not sure if it's ground or air. The alternate passing yds odds are bonkers and i'll prob play one. Miami losing Rowe is huge, Diggs getting doubled still gets open but Gabe could get over the top. So could Brown but who knows how many targets he will get. Not sure if this made the rounds but Sullivan made a comment to Allen during the presser that it doesn't look like an offense that can win the super bowl. Allen just said "ok". I think the whole offense might have taken offense to that behind closed doors.

Scary they had to go sign Beasley but they're thin and ppl aren't catching the ball. I think we see a focused offense today.

Defensively we have seemingly righted the ship...allowing 10 to the Patriots & 12 to the Jets. Tre White played every snap & Poyer is back to flying around. However.....I believe the demise of the Dolphins offense is greatly exaggerated and this will be a great test. Milano had an incredible game lw but is playing hurt with a bum knee. I just hope they come out and play as physical as they have been of late.

I think 28-24 type game here is entirely possible even with crazy weather.

10-12 +7.61 saturday. I consider it a small time miracle after Taylor going down 0-3 prop start. Allen +375, Waddle+335, Cook+285 all come in & I somehow profit.

What an insane game last night. Allen was beyond clutch and the D though shredded throughout came up big when they needed it most. Pretty much had this one pegged but they sure made it closer than it needed to be. Had I really went hard on the tt & game overs like I wanted I would have crushed...but hard to do that after a rough start. Plus I wanted to enjoy the game. Nearly grabbed Fins+9... then +4.5, then +4 but such a big game I couldn't bet against Buffalo.

Something tells me we might see this matchup again....

Sunday

Jets-120 1sth

Lions/Jets o43.5

Etienne rush yds o61.5

3 units each

Etienne td
Jags+4
Zonovan Knight rush & rec o79
Saints ML
+745

Fields 2td+800

Fields+110 anytime td

1 unit each

ML Parlay +4980
Panthers
Bears
Jaguars
Bucs

half unit

BOL Lex. Your opinion please on flex decision for me in scoring league. L. Murray, A. Gibson, Akers or Z. Jones?

@Timh thanks!

Tough call but I'd probably go akers or Zay. Can't trust the broncos offense and Gibson might but get as many touches as akers. Trevor seems to love Zay targeting him like crazy

Kind of a contrarian play on the jets over but why is this lined so high? Jets games been going under, defense is great, Zach isn't. Line around 44? I think it's begging for under action and both teams might be able to run well. Comes down to whether they score tds or fgs, I think tds. Zonovan props with a look

I'll have 4's up by 3 ish. Trying to be selective yet still like some + money props.

I lean heavy on the Cowboys/Jags under & may jump in at the half. Dallas wants to escape with a w & might just try to shorten the game. Then again they may strike quick and get turnovers... but I think Jax shows up here.

Back