15 Games! Friday lines and discussion

Well, better i wouldn't have mentioned the over. It was a bad idea. I'm glad SportsN u won the team total bet at least.
On another note No imo is still struggling and have problems beating any good team and have to say it despite my sympathy for them. I don't understand why Byron Scott was named coach of December. Sloan, Woodson or Carlisle would have deserved it a lot more, in no particular order.

Not at all bro. The absurd level of FTs doesnt help when you are like 4/5 into the 4th Quarter . Which I guess means way to many settling for jumpers and no one else besides Paul breaking a defender down and trying to take it to the hoop...

Glad I snagged the TT for sure . I had the game right but played it wrong ..I play the LAL 1st Q and H game big and minor plays on the NOH 1st H . 2-2 and down a nice sum that mys decision making nothing else . Then how many times do I play the Blazers 3rd Quarter at home ? Thought about doing it and passed which if I like the 1st Q and 1st H chances are Portland play a strong 3rd Q if I am right . They did enough to win 18-16. Last was I expected near a 100 points from NOH and wasnt sure Port would crack 90 could have just played that TT under along with the NOH team over ...I just spread myself thin rather then make a stand and play something that if I am flat wrong I lose it all ..all as in what I risk on that game ...

Just alot of mounting frustration . Like the Suns game unfolding like i thought but LAC making some baskets down 100-87 with 2:40 left rather then sneaking in the unders..Its jusy easy to bury a loss when you can say it was a mistake reading the situation , the info or the line not constantly losing the big portion of your play and winning the smaller layers...

Okay no more complaining ..

Anyone who saw Chandler' ejection ... will he get suspended for tomorrow ? It might be a blessing in disguise after all if he does. I found this stat posted by a user from Nola forum :The Hornets outscore the Jailblazers 41 to 21 after the TC Ejection in 18 mins. Hilton had 10 pts, 2 rebs and 1 BLK, 2pf. Oden/Pzbytcha had a combined 2pts and 2rebs, and 3pf (all on Hilton)

Amazing though I walk away its 96-93 with 3 to play thinking +10 is solid , under 207 is solid and sit down and see 113-100......

Its just that kinda of funk for me ...happy you guys got some cash ..

the last minute and a half of back to back to back to back baskets fuked my 2h under too. i was on it big too. amazing

Back