***14**

looking into a couple dog moneylines. Lines are inflated could be $$$ to be made. What trash team shows up?

looking into a couple dog moneylines. Lines are inflated could be $$$ to be made. What trash team shows up?
The question of the day. Jags on the road vs Tennessee off a bye? Giants 2nd straight road game who stayed in Arizona and is starting a backup QB recently removed from the concussed list? Chicago in Lambeau starting a rookie QB vs GB off a bye? Houston and their backup QB at home vs underachieving Seattle? The bad teams I’ve mentioned have their backup or rookie QB going other than Jacksonville.

The question of the day. Jags on the road vs Tennessee off a bye? Giants 2nd straight road game who stayed in Arizona and is starting a backup QB recently removed from the concussed list? Chicago in Lambeau starting a rookie QB vs GB off a bye? Houston and their backup QB at home vs underachieving Seattle? The bad teams I’ve mentioned have their backup or rookie QB going other than Jacksonville.
I like the Bears+ pts, might play ml small. They get A Rob back, and Mooney is a playmaker. GB still gonna walk away with the division regardless of this outcome.

Houston is so bad I don't trust them at all

I would lay off Jax, beautiful day here, Titans I believe are gonna show up today

whatever

Bills/Bucs o53

5 units

Josh Allen rushing td +185

Singletary td+325

Bills+3.5 gm

Bills+165 gm

Bills tt o24

Bills-7.5+350

2 units each

Back