fucking Alabama kicker making this way to complex... can't be happy about that if you are Alabama backers headed to games that count..

I'm on PSU 1h and 1h ML, Wisky start slow as molasses typically then come strong 2h. Depending on how it plays out, might even take Wisky in the 2h, dunno.

This game is interesting and played indoors, I really don't know what to do with that aspect of it. Speed will play, whether offensively or defensively, and I really don't like either team to exploit that. But one of them will I reckon.

penn state has been a good second half team ever since the Ohio state game.

penn state has been a good second half team ever since the Ohio state game.

good call DW... and KJ, i'd suggest looking at recent version of PSU as well.. Since PSU got their linebackers back, different deal all together. I think they are making this line based on full season cause if you make this line based on L5 or so PSU is favored and not a short fav IMO. PSU has huge edge at QB and ST's and if you look carefully, of late Wisky defense still better of course, but its pretty close...really is.. Again, Iowa ran at will vs neb and ran pretty good on Mich, yet could do nothing vs PSU. all games in 2H of year.. That is pretty good litmus test cause those teams line up pretty evenly..

So not disagreeing KJ at all 1H prolly good play.. but I would be careful trying to outthink yourself. PSU could bury them in 2H with small lead at half.. So you are on right side for sure and I like your 1H bet a bit... In order for me, 1)PSU ATS, 2) PSU ML, 3) PSU 1st H ML, 4) PSU 1st H ats----- but the way I got it you hit them all, so no sweat.

ML down to +120.. If you are fond of that wager I would lock it now..tho late fondy money may drive it back up:shocked:

Bumped PSU full game and added to VT and my favorite revenge play tonight, SDSU. Let's crush em all tee...this B1G game is so hard to gage motivation, as has been mentioned, what does it even mean in the grand scheme of things?

Bumped PSU full game and added to VT and my favorite revenge play tonight, SDSU. Let's crush em all tee...this B1G game is so hard to gage motivation, as has been mentioned, what does it even mean in the grand scheme of things?

Big ten championship and rosebowl still means a lot IMO... especially for a university who lately is best known for enabling pedophiles (just for vk)

lean SDSU hard KJ... just can't make my list tho with home field adv and weather..

Big ten championship and rosebowl still means a lot IMO... especially for a university who lately is best known for enabling pedophiles (just for vk)

I'm not sure Michigan doesn't go to the Rose regardless. It's the world we live in.

Leaving psu at 4 units. Like it a lot more than normal 4u play but not quite TU which I am very selective on. 5u perhaps but to but completely transparent I got 4 u on it and some micro plays on 1h to give kj some good karma!!

Back