tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
34-21 (6-3 TU)

5-2 LW and 14-5 last couple.. hope to keep it rolling..

Plays:

Okie st +11, 4 units LOSS
Penn St +3, 4 units win
ULL -5.5, TU WIN
Ala/fla over 40, 4 units WIN

Last edited:
Last two games they looked lost in the last possession, only read I have. Same shit, make 3s, they run away with it, if they don't it's coming down to the intangibles, and at this point FT shooting and clock management are of major concern.

Felt like they dominated last night, yet it's a loss.

Thoughts on Baylor today Tee? I know you follow the big 12 and at first pass this sounds like too many points.

Thoughts on Baylor today Tee? I know you follow the big 12 and at first pass this sounds like too many points.

A lot of points for the dog, but man, just not sure where Baylor is mentally and could see down late and mailing it in--with late WVir cover in play.. Baylor is all about turnover margin-- L4 game are -8..Does that trend stop? on the road in cold? not sure.. I would only play the dog in a game like this but I must be sure the dog will compete for 4 quarters-- and not sure about that here.. GL SC

Appreciate the thoughts Tee. Seems like many folks are questioning Baylors mental state. Probably a good one to lay off. Good luck the rest of the way.

. Just occurred to me-- only conference championship game this weekend pitting best two teams in conference is Big12. and its not a conference championship game..

Best two teams not playing in conf championship game:

Big Ten: Mich, tOsu
Big East: Alabama, LSU
Pac12: USC, Wash
ACC: Clemsen, take your pick other than Va tech

Only Big 12 got it right and they didn't try

. Just occurred to me-- only conference championship game this weekend pitting best two teams in conference is Big12. and its not a conference championship game..

Best two teams not playing in conf championship game:

Big Ten: Mich, tOsu
Big East: Alabama, LSU
Pac12: USC, Wash
ACC: Clemsen, take your pick other than Va tech

Only Big 12 got it right and they didn't try

Pretty amazing huh?

Gl bro

6.5 point middle in rain game... but what did my mentor used to say--- only time you get a big middle is when you are on a prohibitive winning side

staying with my game wager in bedlam game tho wouldn't argue with those who grab that middle

poll:

will alabama pull starters late 3 Q/ early 4Q in 10-14 point game either way?

Yes?

No?

If this was NFL game answer would be 95% yes

I say yes, some to prevent injury, some to get the backups some time
Riding the over 40 with you and ULaLa indeed the mismatch so far

I say yes, some to prevent injury, some to get the backups some time
Riding the over 40 with you and ULaLa indeed the mismatch so far

I think yes also which is tricky part of bet but backups should be able to push across a TD if needed.. that 2 point return for Fla was key.

Not at 10-14. They have quite the time to rest and recover.
about to be a moot point, but meaningless game late, I think a bunch rest with medium lead.. that was my main concern and reason total was light.

fucking Alabama kicker making this way to complex... can't be happy about that if you are Alabama backers headed to games that count..

thanks bro. nice to get TU plays back to 70%.. very tempted to move PSU to TU and if it moves off 3 or easy buy, might

OK, have to admit-- I am probably overweighting the Iowa PSU game in my capping.. But Look at what iowa did after that game (no fluke) and look at what PSU did to Iowa in that game (no fluke)... PSU winning by 20+ is a scenario in my binder.. Keep reworking it cause that can't be right.. keeps coming out very lopsided..

I'm on PSU 1h and 1h ML, Wisky start slow as molasses typically then come strong 2h. Depending on how it plays out, might even take Wisky in the 2h, dunno.

This game is interesting and played indoors, I really don't know what to do with that aspect of it. Speed will play, whether offensively or defensively, and I really don't like either team to exploit that. But one of them will I reckon.

Back