14 hunt

Hey hey! Not a fan at all? Ouch. Great call

Thanks Bro. I shouldn't be that harsh. They've made me some cash the last two weeks. What I mean is I wouldn't take them against tb, rematch with Zona, or gb, and probably not even Dallas as of today. Subject to change though depending on a lot of shit.

Stafford has to play perfect football. Makes too many bad mistakes to win 4 in a row in playoffs. We shall see.

Thanks Bro. I shouldn't be that harsh. They've made me some cash the last two weeks. What I mean is I wouldn't take them against tb, rematch with Zona, or gb, and probably not even Dallas as of today. Subject to change though depending on a lot of shit.

Stafford has to play perfect football. Makes too many bad mistakes to win 4 in a row in playoffs. We shall see.
Agree. Running the football more has been making a difference. If Donald isn’t blowing up the LOS this defense can’t cover WRs other than Ramsey. I’m hoping for a matchup with either Dallas or TB just for weather purposes. OBJ could become a factor the more time he gets. He’s starting to make a huge difference.
I’m impressed with not only how much you liked them tonight but sticking with them after the late Covid news. Great job

Agree. Running the football more has been making a difference. If Donald isn’t blowing up the LOS this defense can’t cover WRs other than Ramsey. I’m hoping for a matchup with either Dallas or TB just for weather purposes. OBJ could become a factor the more time he gets. He’s starting to make a huge difference.
I’m impressed with not only how much you liked them tonight but sticking with them after the late Covid news. Great job

Yes. Michel and the oline was great tonight. Great game plan. Just a solid all around performance. It's going to be a great playoffs. Obj is going to get single coverage with kupp on the other side. Makes them more formidable. But like you said, you need to be able to run. Teams will just blitz Stafford.

Thanks man. Yeah. I felt that those guys being out would force the offense to be more aggressive based on Ramsey especially. Banked on Stafford going to obj down field with higbee out. Not using his safety valve. He has a tendency to stutter in the pocket with his feet. Was forced to be poised from get go with those two out. Quick decision makers and decisive people make more money than the indecisive. For your sake, as a rams fan, hopefully staff can continue to make his money the correct way.

Yep. I also played Kupp and Michel over props. Won those. Lost 1st half under by 1.5 fucking points!
Rams clock management to allow Arizona the time to get a last second fg was mind boggling. Hurry up at the 25 yard line with 1:30 and 2 timeouts on 2nd down was a ridiculous decision.

Back