Bills +3.5
1.20/1u

Rams +2.5
1.10/1u

NYG FH tt under 7.5
1.65/1u

Lions FH tt under 7.5
1.85/1u
Should up it up a notch on Cle!!! Either a trap imma fall into and not even care if that’s the case because my number says, Merry mutha effin Christmas bro

Should up it up a notch on Cle!!! Either a trap imma fall into and not even care if that’s the case because my number says, Merry mutha effin Christmas bro

Yeah I agree. I don't care if I fall in a trap either. Merry Christmas my dude.

Yeah I agree. I don't care if I fall in a trap either. Merry Christmas my dude.
Better team that has under achieved because qb play suspect af, hunt and chubb have both missed a lot of action on their own but also haven’t been on field together barely at all (can’t wait until they are both healthy same time) and because they almost look like a team that bottom line been loddy doddy, ho hum, let’s just make playoffs. Built for end of season type weather/game style…pound that shit mutha fucka, go for 2 and pound that shit again mf, thats why I mention about time chubb n hunt have missed. They are needed for this offense and offense scheme/game plan and it also hides how piss poor qb is. Any way maybe we gettin a discount on number that’s based on shit behind them instead of what’s in front of them. Win or Lose on this one, BOL on all action

Better team that has under achieved because qb play suspect af, hunt and chubb have both missed a lot of action on their own but also haven’t been on field together barely at all (can’t wait until they are both healthy same time) and because they almost look like a team that bottom line been loddy doddy, ho hum, let’s just make playoffs. Built for end of season type weather/game style…pound that shit mutha fucka, go for 2 and pound that shit again mf, thats why I mention about time chubb n hunt have missed. They are needed for this offense and offense scheme/game plan and it also hides how piss poor qb is. Any way maybe we gettin a discount on number that’s based on shit behind them instead of what’s in front of them. Win or Lose on this one, BOL on all action

I agree, if Baker doesn't do dumb ass shit they win this one. I still believe in this Browns team for the long haul.

I need bills thoughts please,

Love me some lambs this week, and gonna be against Arz for duration

Bills are so inconsistent, but I think they can score on suspect Bucs D. Brady is en fuego right now but just trust the Bills defense a little more even without the all pro corner. Last week was a bitch with the weather and NE just jamming it down their throats. Buffalo has struggles in the RZ last couple weeks. TB is below average in RZ overall on defense the last few weeks. NE and Saints, who the Bills have played in last two have two of the best RZ defenses in football. Bills have their DT out too...it's gonna be a shootout, just thinking Bills get the stops in the end. They need this game baaaaad for playoffs.

Agree spot rams, but I also see them as one of the most complete teams in whole nfl. We’ll see about zona big picture but respect what u saying, I just have my reasons whether right or wrong.

Bills game tricky. Lean over but I have a little looks too easy so can’t be feel about it and also think Tb may run a lot (expose fraudulent run d/team imo), go on long drives, control clock . Totally agree about TB 2dary being suspect af but they are tough to run on. I might pass this game but out of all four options: over, under, Tb, Buf if I had to choose one I would go with Tb even though something doesn’t feel right about number just because I think buf huge fraud

Rams ML +118

3/3.54u

I actually lean this way as well based on the line alone, but just curious your quick thoughts as to why you think this is a good spot for them, as a team with injuries, a whole that is often allergic to beating winning teams and overall performance on the field that is trending the wrong way.

I actually lean this way as well based on the line alone, but just curious your quick thoughts as to why you think this is a good spot for them, as a team with injuries, a whole that is often allergic to beating winning teams and overall performance on the field that is trending the wrong way.

This is a big game. Hard to win rematches in nfl. Obj and Stafford clicked last week. The defense clicked. Yes, it was the jags but they haven't been clicking at all in recent weeks. This is their time. Just a good spot.

Thanks fellas. Not a fan of the Rams team at all but they played well tonight. Stafford was great.

Back