Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 40-25 (62%)

Going to the Garden again tonight for the Knicks/Cats game. Can't believe I missed going to the Utah game, and of course there's a buzzer-beater by my boy Steph. It was still an amazing moment to watch on TV, great moments are few and far between for us Knick fans. Also going to the Lakers/Nets game Friday, in the ninth fucking row. I've never been anywhere near that close, that's gonna be crazy.

Dallas -5 (-105 @ Pinnacle)
Hello, do you know us? We're the Seattle Supersonics. We just came off a grueling road trip in which we went 0-5 and traveled thousands of miles. This is our first game back home, and we usually suck in this spot. Oh yeah, our franchise player, Mr. Allen, happens to be injured. Names like Wilkins and Glyniadakis are currently in our starting lineup. Now we play the Dallas Mavericks, considered by many to be the best team in the NBA. They're in pretty good form, coming off of 2 blowout wins on the road vs. teams better than us. They've beaten us 6 straight, 4 of which have been in our arena. They're putting this game on ESPN, the bastards, so that our opponents can show the league just how damn good they are. We've just been informed by a friend of the team that we're only being spotted 5 points here. We think this is a mistake, as we don't anticipate staying within double-digits of this buzzsaw. Where can we get some bets down?

Killa, in no way am I knocking your pick (in fact, one would have to think seattle pay for a 260 pt OT road game to end a reasonably long trip, then finding themselves playing the current West Conf champs) but I should point out Seattle is 9-3 ATS the last 4 seasons (incl this one) in their 1st game back at home - they're 2-10 ATS in their 2nd game off 4+ game road trips: thats the spot they're really terrible in (although obviously those were results Allen didnt miss).

Also, Western teams in their 1st game back @Home as a Dog vs Conference Teams: 23-6 ATS

But given their 2nd game back is vs TOR, I can def. see their sequence being ATS-Loss-Dallas/ATS-Win-TOR.

GL:cheers:

Thanks BC. I was basically referring to their only spot in this situation this season. Their first game back from their first trip east this year, they looked like shit and got pummelled by Philly as a 4-point chalk. Thanks though, I was not aware of all that.

Good to hear Dan. I definitely feel squarish taking this one, but fuck it.

Adding.............

Miami +3 (-111 @ Pinny)
The champs are gonna travel thousands of miles for this ONE-GAME road trip, only to lose to the fucking Bucks?

Pierce O28 Points (-115 @ Greek)
Baron O30 Points & Assists (-105 @ Greek)

good luck j, why no play on ml instead of the +3? love the pierce prop, but it has juiced up to minus 78c now, forget it now

xpression syst_m said:
good luck j, why no play on ml instead of the +3? love the pierce prop, but it has juiced up to minus 78c now, forget it now

I never play MLs. I play so small dude that it's not even worth it. I fucked myself here by not waiting tho, now I could've gotten +3.5 -111 at Pinny. Dallas line going thru the roof. Pierce thru the roof. You don't like the Baron prop? With Ellis out, and a game this high-scoring, I think 22 and 9 is pretty attainable.

we wonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn wit .1 left you are lucky killa you attended a classic game

Fuck me..............

Dallas -5 (Despite losing Dirk and playing like shit, they led by 13 with a minute left)
moneybag.gif

Jersey/Seattle O186 (Won by 38)
moneybag.gif

Davis O30 P&A (Cleared this in points alone)
moneybag.gif

Miami +3 (My bad, I thought they actually give a shit)
an_burningbag.gif

Pierce O28 Points (This bet ruined my night. Scored 18 in the 1H. Needed FOUR fucking points in the 4Q for the win, and he scores 2. Cost me a fucking 4-1 night. God forbid I have 5 plays without one horrible fucking beat.)
an_burningbag.gif

3-2 for the night. That was seriously some bullshit with Pierce. Back tomorow.

clover.gif

They led by 14 with a minute left but had sent SEA to the line...on the flip it was tied @ 85 with 6 to play....it did look shady for a second..12 pts with a minute to play missed shot another foul only 1 of 2 from the line , steal and a layup , then a traveling and Sene bucket and 1 which he hit..6 pt game with 26 secs..Sonics fould Harris hits both now 8 and Watson misses a 3 and they run it out...

Nice work in general though...I got moosed with ATL +6 , SEA +8 we all could have walked winners! , and Minny team total ov 100 had 87 to start the 4th & scored 7....

At least you had a winning night. Try having Seattle +7 and losing by 8...then go 1-2 on the night...

Oh BTW, being at the Knicks game tonight was an experience I will NEVER, EVER forget. Having Jordan there, who has been my idol my whole life, was the icing on the cake. One of the best nights of my life.

win.gif

Back