Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 32-20 (62%)

One play in so far. I have a busy day, because I'm driving up to Long Island at 5AM on Thursday. So not much in the way of discussion and shit. But this line is completely inflated.

Charlotte +11.5 (-115 @ Pinnacle)

:shake:

I'm really liking the Charlotte play as well, Cleveland has not been a dominating team in any real way this year. With Charlotte getting their normal roster back in line everyone should play better. They sure are giving a lot of points. I just hope Bodog gets these lines out.

the last time the cats were given 11.5 pts was at san antonio. now that makes you think why the cavs too are laying 11.5 pts. points look a bit high but you'll just never know when the cavs are gonna show up. GL bro. Hope you hit it.

MX_259 said:
I'm really liking the Charlotte play as well, Cleveland has not been a dominating team in any real way this year. With Charlotte getting their normal roster back in line everyone should play better. They sure are giving a lot of points. I just hope Bodog gets these lines out.

Ur not gonna see that line till maybe midnight. I have Bodog too. Lines are ok, but they sure as hell take there time gettin it.

GL Killa. I'm on it as well, just hoping for it to get pushed a little bit and get a cheaper line. Knight should return with Brezec tomorrow and hopefully they can play a tight one.

Kevnari said:
Ur not gonna see that line till maybe midnight. I have Bodog too. Lines are ok, but they sure as hell take there time gettin it.

i switched to pinny and haven't looked back

Good luck tomorrow Killa..................... I just hope that Lebron doesnt take over and plays the I am a team player guy and tries to get his 10 assists to prove it .........ala KOBE.............Either way the Cavs just dont have that killer instinct period so anytime they lay double digits it should either be a play against them or a no play at all..........

Cavs are really being overvalued here... they are not a team worthy of giving DD spreads yet. Lebron is one thing.. but they aren't gelling yet. Hughes working his way back into the offense and the Cats will be hungry. We need Knight to cover this though IMO... hope he suits up

Hey Justin, I'm probably going to be in N.Y.C. for New Years. Not sure if you're planning on being home for the holidays, but if you are shoot me an e-mail and drinks are on me one night. I feel confident in buying your drinks reflecting back to thread about you and Billivy's drinking contest.

I got some shit I'm doing later tonight on this NBA card.... I'll be risking a bunch of my season's profits... Sometimes a man has to take a shot and this is the time for me... Be back later

like the play one of those lines that just jumped out on me when i first seen the board bobcats have played the cavs tough in most of the recent meetings also they matchup well against cleveland look for them to keep it under double digits gl

Killa said:
I got some shit I'm doing later tonight on this NBA card.... I'll be risking a bunch of my season's profits... Sometimes a man has to take a shot and this is the time for me... Be back later

Well, this should be interesting.

The planets are aligned for this one, and I'm going crazy here. I can do this shit because I'm up on the season and I'm risking all profits. If I go down in flames here, I'll still be 5 or 6 games over .500 and fine. I won't be slitting my wrists if I do indeed go down in flames, I really don't take betting that seriously and I'm a small player. So let's have some fun. Played these at various books at various times. Bombs away.

Denver/Washington OVER 56 (1Q)
Denver/Washington OVER 55.5 (2Q)
Denver/Washington OVER 50 (3Q)
Denver/Washington OVER 50 (4Q)
Denver/Washington OVER 112 (1H)
Denver/Washington OVER 221 (Game)

Last edited:
that's what i'm talkin about Killa! I was gonna add this play a little later...Let's get this shit tonight!

GL

It is what it is. Even if the 1H goes 0-3, I think I can salvage a 2-4 or even a 3-3 out of the game. If the 1H works out well, then look out.

I like the 'fire' and 'intensity' outta the man today.

What I like even more is those 3rd and 4th qtr numbers..

GL bro...I think you got a great chance

good luck killa thanks for askin bout me on that trash board Im glad im gone from there

GL Killa, didn't initially like the OVER, but like I said...any game with the Wiz and Nugs has the chance to go in the 400's

This seems like a high percentage pick :smiley_acbe:

1q in the books.....you and brewers on the same play and I liked it in the first place (high #, cons under..all the stats etc), but I added 1q and 1h bc of you and brew so thx for getting the first one under the belt.

Fucked by Denver in the 4th. Fuckers did everything they could to keep it under. The ending was brutal, missed 3 after missed 3 by both teams. I was looking great to clear 50 with 3 or 4 minutes left and then boom, they built a house of bricks. Washington did their part, Denver fucked all Over bettors tonight. NOBODY on Denver came to play other than Melo. Fucking sucks because it should've been 4-2 not 3-3.

Denver/Washington OVER 56 (1Q)
moneybag.gif

Denver/Washington OVER 55.5 (2Q)
an_burningbag.gif

Denver/Washington OVER 50 (3Q)
moneybag.gif

Denver/Washington OVER 50 (4Q)
an_burningbag.gif

Denver/Washington OVER 112 (1H)
moneybag.gif

Denver/Washington OVER 221 (Game)
an_burningbag.gif

And Charlotte covering makes it a 4-3 night. Could have cleaned up tonight, but I couldn't catch a break at the end there. The last 3 or 4 minutes were fucking brutal.

Up to the island tomorrow, talk to you guys on Friday
clover.gif

It was some fun for me watching. I swear the only game I've been watching is yours and I didn't even have any cash on it. See what I mean about unconventinal? Nice profitable night. Hit the Bobcats again tomorrow.

yea i was watching the last quarter and couldnt believe the bricks they were laying... i guess i should go to a game if i ever want to see some scoring though eh?

Nice hit on the Bobcats tonight killa tough break with the end of the Nuggets game. I stayed away from the over and played the Wizards as my best bet of the night just because I was afraid of some shit like that happening. Still a positive night though so congrats........

Good luck tomorrow...............

Back