AJ Brown rec yds o72.5-117

Amon-Ra St. Brown rec yds o79.5

3 units each

Allen rushing yds o44.5/TD scored +225

Hurts 2tds +475

James Cook TD+300

2 units each

Last edited:
Looking at way more props than sides these days, i have a couple more leans l may add.

1sth totals plays are scary when you know the opposing team will likely be pounding the run and trying to keep the offense off the field. Even more scary when you've seen both the Bills & Eagles D get dominated in the trenches. I just think they are both superior teams coming off losses and can create mismatches early. Top tier offenses, total lines are telling me they soar. I'm not paying a juiced up 14 as I think Buffalo scores 3 tds 1sth. I'll take 17. Eagles I could see scoring on the first two possessions.

Browns allowing tds on the ground all season long. I think Allen could be a steal at +475 to score 2tds. His rushing yards over almost look too easy as he's gone over that in 6 of 9 games. 80+ last 2.

I'm playing a longshot in Cook to score 2tds+2500 just because I think at some point he gets more than 5 carries and busts out. All you hear is how the Bills can't run the ball and he's the only rb that potentially could rip long tds on the ground.

Sunday

Bills 1sth tt o14.5+100

Eagles 1sth tt o13.5-112

Jets+3.5

Amari Cooper rec yds o57.5-113

AJ Brown rec yds o72.5-117

Amon-Ra St. Brown rec yds o79.5

3 units each

Allen rushing yds o44.5/TD scored +225

Hurts 2tds +475

James Cook TD+300

2 units each

Get some Lex

Bills thoughts-

No surprises with the inactives here. Poyer is in Elam out.

Edmunds out makes me nervous a bit with Njoku as he could benefit from it.

Browns without Newsome & I think the Bills win this game. I'm not laying the chalk but I think they score 30 & cover. Will weigh in at the half but I think Diggs, Davis, McKenzie yds over all in play. I played Cooper yds over because I think they'll be playing from behind and he's coming off a low target game. Everyone saw what Jefferson was able to do & I think the Browns may try to do the same. Not happening but I think he gets 70+ yards

ok last ones before kick. Buffalo hasn't been using Isaiah lately but he could be good for a couple quick ones today. I think he has a great shot to score a td

McKenzie rec yds o25.5

McKenzie TD+325

2 units each

McKenzie rec yds o25.5/ 2 tds scored (+4000)

half unit

jesus 2 prop players injured 1sth. Need miracle Mike Williams return lmao.

Spiller td+1000

1.5 units

Spiller next td+4000

.25 unit

Back