11/1/07 NBA Sides/Totals

tru

Friend of CTG
2-3 lasnight, bucks down 2 at half get pissed on in tha 3rd by 19 points, philly down 1 2 or 3 minutes to go lose by 9. cavs didnt come close to tryin to show up for tha game. onto tonight 2 plays back wit tha other later.

Miami Heat +4.5 -110 6 units
Miami Heat ML +170 2 units

Saw that line movement... weird... seems like all the books have been jerking lines around late to bring in more action... early enough in the year I think they believe they'll get it all back...

Look at Cleveland last night... flew down... I bet more action comes in on MIA now than DET after the move... just people playing fades.line movement

yeah i seen that lasnight also wit tha cavs, guess we will find out if tha 1 point move means anything.

yeah i thought that was said hours ago that he wasnt gonna play though? didnt think it would make a move on tha game now. thanks ctg, an how bout them cowboys?

That news has been out for a few hours... wonder if all money on DET was already in.. and MIA poured in late? Makes sense...

Anyway... HOU just took a big hit down to +3... liked them ML to begin with... debating

i seen shaq was earlier questionable wit his left quad, i figured he wouldnt sit out anyways, maybe this move makes it 100% hes in.

Tru.... can I ask you something?

Do you look at a game and say... I can definately feel that SEA will hang in this game... like a gut feeling?

Or do you simply fade large public plays... and ride it through thick and thin and come out at the end of the year on top? Obviously it's a winning formula. I am just curious to see if you have gut leans on some of the fades you pick.

this game could be split 50/50 action that i could see an id still be on seattle here at home in this spot. i do try an ride tha highs an lows of all tha cappin methods i use, situational spots, fades, my line vs vegas an so on. always ups an downs for tha season i try an not let tha highs or tha lows bother me, cause im pretty confident that how i do shit imma turn a profit by years end, so why worry about 1 day or 1 week when its a season goal? u know what im sayin?

as far as tha sonics game goes, i made tha line higher but it fits as a fade an a situational spot play for me. i guess we will see how it turns out, if sonics are tired from lasnight an jus get straight run outa they own house tonight or try an keep it close for a suns 11 point or lower win.

Back