$100 NFL 4-man snake draft 2018-19

above is how it was treated in the 1k league with the exact same scoring system in theory. I protest here because i believe the 1.5 pts should be split. If i thought it should be worth zero i would have protested in the other league. And i have more invested in that league where my opponents got 0.75 so you know i am not saying 0.75 here out of greed.

My problem is that it should absolutely be scored the same in both leagues. My opponents cannot get 0.75 twice in one while i get 0 in the other with one of the teams that tied.

It would offend my sensibilities

We went other 0 pts in the past.

Other league went with half pts.

I have no problem being consistent with the other league as GW and VK are both there.

What do we all want?

In my mind the game is worth 1.5 pts and those pts should be split.
As I stated in the link NYG provided, I do not have a problem with it being graded either way.

I do have a problem if it is not graded the same way between the two leagues. So if it is zero here, I am crossing the street and complaining there.
If after that it is still 0 here and .75 there then I will move on silently about it the rest of the year (but I will be done participating in any of these leagues moving forward as it would be ridiculous for two leagues founded on the exact same scoring system to have different scores by team at the end of the year)

i would find it bullshit to treat it differently than WE (this league) have treated it in the past ... i wouldn't have any issue with splitting the points had it been discussed, but all i have to go on is how it was last treated in this league

to me, the two leagues are independent. i get your premise, except "these 2 leagues being founded on the same scoring system", but yet in both their first years there was a split in how ties got scored ... and a tied game happened twice in 2016, and both were scored 0 here

if they do get split, i'm going to update my records from 2016 to increase my margin of victory :flipbird4:

i'm fine agreeing to the split of points going forward, VK don't quit :shake:

I always like treating things the same as we've done in the past. Making a tie half the points does add a bit of additional oversight when I'm making weekly updates. I really don't care either way though.

@GWarner27 could be the tie-breaker here on what we do.

VK wants half the points for a tie.
NYG wants zero points for a tie.

i did not notice that it was scored differently in the other league last year Kyle, to me following precedent is how it should be done

GW +5.5
MOGO +5.5
NYG +6
VK +1.5

NYG hot start has him with a solid lead early.... only person with a win for every team so far

CTG_PICK.PNG

GW +5.5
MOGO +5.5
NYG +2
VK +4

things tightened up a bit this week.... VK has all three remaining win-less teams, congrats!!!!!!

CTG_PICK.PNG

GW +4.5
MOGO +2.5
NYG +5
VK +4.5

consistency from NYG keeps him on top....

CTG_PICK.PNG

GW +3
MOGO +4
NYG +6
VK +2.5

NYG starting to separate himself from the pack...

CTG_PICK.PNG

GW +3.5
MOGO +5
NYG +3.5
VK +4.5

NYG going to have an insurmountable lead soon...

CTG_PICK.PNG

Back