POWELL
ERTZ
CARR
DUKE JOHNSON
HOGAN
TUCKER
RIVERS
GIANTS

Not too happy with RBs unless the rookies pan out. Ranked middle of the pack, but guess we will see. Thoughts??

You so stacked at wr I'd probably look to deal for a back if possible. I actually think Parker could very well outperform at least 2 of your top 3. Then I'm starting to think I'd rather have hogan than cooks, may be wrong but given you have dez and aj plus you grabbed 2 guys I really like in mid to late rounds I think it would make a lot of sense to see what kind of interest cooks would generate on the rb front (I love mccaffery I'd think that close in avg ADP)..

But hell even as is you be ok at rb if Mixon gets enough work in that 3 rb mess cincy created for themselves.. hunt feels like a steal in 6th considering he now chiefs lead back which using parlays itself into a valuable contributor.. rolling out hunt and Powell out to keep you competitive at rb until mixon hopefully takes over at some point.

I probably wouldnt have gone cooks after those first 2 picks. same with robinson even though his upside is nice. upgrading RB would go a long way.

Back