Friend of CTG
addin as day goes on

Purdue +14 -110 8 units
Arkansas +26 -110 8 units
Baylor +25 -110 8 units

Last edited:
wasnt able to post before kickoff but it was played

Iowa/Michigan State under 48 -110 8 units

Have been on Baylor all week and my add to it cause I bought +28 early on . Didnt touch Penn State and Purdue would have leaned Penn State 1st H but thought in general the number was to big for this game after seing the Nittany Lions vs Ill .

Arkansas is a game that really stood and waited to late last night to start playing it . There game vs Bama vs misleading and Gators defense not at Bama standards . Playing 1st H +15 but strong play on the game +25.5 , +26 and ?? whatever the last piece I add is at .....

Good Luck on a quick start !

1st H over in the Iowa game . Of all the total moves early would have guessed that was the most legit ...of WVU , GaTech and Mich State/Iowa.....

Good Luck ...quick start and slow 2nd H suits me !

double digits in tha purdue game makes for that situational spot to be even stronger. glad i caught tha 14 an not 13s or 13.5 that was out at alot of spots, hopefully it doesnt matter an penn state wins by 6 or 7 or 10 or purdue gets tha outright.

great number on baylor nut. i wanted to hit them right after i seen bob move it, but it didnt matter woulda got 25 thursday after tha move an still got it today.

that iowa/mich state total move was strange. it jumped 2.5 points in maybe 5 mins. made me like tha under even more. gl today lets make some cash

fuckin locked in arky early cause i didnt see it movin any more from tha open of 22 offshore. movved to 27 an 27.5 some places. always like to get tha best number i can get hopefully they cover my line along wit tha closin number.

yeah i dont see how that kicker missed 2 fgs an an xp. atleats i pushed but purdue had that cover. sorry ass kicker

yeah i dont see how that kicker missed 2 fgs an an xp. atleats i pushed but purdue had that cover. sorry ass kicker

ya, i had 13.5 really fucked me. good shit gettin 14

any opinion on the vandy/auburn game? i know u like dogs, but i'm thinkin auburn -3 or ml

addin it now cause i dont think imma get a better number closer to gametime.

Vanderbilt ML +155 8 units

Lean under in that game tru?

You got screwed w/ Purdue... I did small on a weak 13.5 #.... but damn... sucks

yeah lookin close at that vandy/auburn under.

that purdue game still pisses me off. gators get a 48 yard td wit 1 min to go to fuck my arky bet. been a strange day.

Tru playing that Auburn total. I got 37, and then I noticed it jumped to 39, so got some at 37, 38.5 and 39.

we just got dicked on the nd under. stanford receiver was still juggling the ball as he got his foot down in endzone. didnt have possession of it till he hit the xylephones of the nd band.

If there's a ton of turnovers or break out plays in the Auburn game and the game doesn't stay under... so be it... but it's a low 38.5 for a reason... going to ride with the under.

got some crown here at my bar at tha house also. might have to make a switch up here an get back on some crown on tha rocks. on any other games later?

Wisky
Fresno
Colorado with you, tailing you on that. plus my buddy who cashes like crazy said he loved it.....

Zona 1st half and 1st quarter

VANDY OUT MUTHAFUCKIN RIGHT!

under cashed wit ease too. i was workin omnn some shit before tha kickoff an missed puttin that in hate leavin Ws out there

God your boy is out at the bar poppin shit had around 15 units on that under and let that shit ride. In honor of god we be drinking goose

Back