10/29/2008 NBA Sides/Totals

Atlanta Hawks +8 -110 8 units

yeah yeah i know bars on orlando, hate to be against him but glad its only a normal sized unit play

thanks guys good luck tonight

Sacramento Kings +6 -110 8 units
Memphis Grizzlies +12.5 -110 8 units

Denver Nuggets +8 -110 8 units
Golden State Warriors +7 -110 8 units
LA Clippers +10 -110 8 units

Atlanta Hawks +8 -110 8 units

yeah yeah i know bars on orlando, hate to be against him but glad its only a normal sized unit play

Well, I guess you showed who's who in the world of NBA capping tonight, didn't you?

:36_11_6:

should ban u both......

bar is an always will be tha king of nba around here. small plays we can bump heads, i dont wanna be tha other side of his bigger plays though, seen for years now how great his larger plays hit. 2 games down......5 more to go tonight haha

:36_11_6:

should ban u both......

bar is an always will be tha king of nba around here. small plays we can bump heads, i dont wanna be tha other side of his bigger plays though, seen for years now how great his larger plays hit. 2 games down......5 more to go tonight haha

j/k....we all know Weeno rules the Stern's league around here ;)

I have to admit, your method is a little easier to figure out than weeno's. I mean, with you, just play anything with a "+" in front of it, whereas I'm not sure if weeno uses darts or a weegie board or Magic 8-ball (or fuck, who knows, just an 8-ball) or something like that...

Thanks Tru, i tailed you G St and immediately regretted it until the end. Took NO for some dumb reason too -5.5 2H and ended up hitting the middle of all middles.

Back