#1 NFL Draft pick 2007??

Toronto_Mike

Scent of a Woman
Who would be that guy currently? My Tennessee Titans have pretty much packed the bag so I wanna know which college player do you think the Titans have a shot at? Doubt we'll want another QB so i'm guessing any other position player. Fondy said Joe Thomas, but he always likes to bullshit, just like how he bullshits about him having sexual affairs with women :down:

I think the raiders have a good shot as well..

Anyways Calvin Johnson is top 5 and the titans need a playmaker to help out the offense
My QB ratings as far as nfl potential are..
Brian Brohm ( not sure if he will leave )
Brady Quinn
Jemarcus Russel ( 1 more year )
John David Booty ( Will have 1 more year)
Eric Ainge ( Will have 1 more year)
Also like the kid from UDUB but he is raw

It obviously depends on who picks 1st, but here are the top 5 players overall IMO, no particular order:

1. Joe Thomas (A fuckin beast)
2. Calvin Johnson
3. Gaines Adams (Another beast)
4. Laron Landry (Safeties dont go top 5, but hes unreal)
5. Colt Brennan (To me, unparalleled at QB this year, him over Brady ANY day)

xXx

Top 5 like I told you will probably have Thomas and Peterson, and then either Brohm or Quinn (if not both) and then one of the stud WR...

Titans have to take calvin johnson!! Raiders have to take adrian peterson.. My guess is the Lions get Quinn

So you're saying they're going to pay Johnson 44-50 mill at that one slot???

Doesn't happen....Chad Johsnon doesn't sniff that much money...

I agree Johnson makes sense for the Titans...but they'll slide out of the slot and take him at the right price...

Actually, ya'll can talk skill players all you want, but I'm thinking the best players in this year's draft would be all the players on the Texas offensive line.
smoke.gif

Brohm reminds me so much of palmer. A guy who was born to be qb, hes the prototype. Great Fundamentals, great bloodline, the kid is the future BOOK IT

Brohm is gonna be good...I'm willing to bet you'll hear durability questions for him now though....two years in a row w/ multiple weeks missed due to injury...could hurt chances of franchising for number one...

The Lions and the Raiders are going to be fighting for the #1 draft spot, no question about that one.

Brady Quinn is easily better than Brian Brohm...please refrain from posting idiotic statements like that again

Brady is the truth! :smiley_acbe:

jump, I'm not saying the Titans will pick him first because I don't think they end up with the first pick. Oakland and Cleveland will have the two worst records.

Im walking up to the podium, and with a straight face, slip the card to Goddell which says "give me NATE ILOA!!!" lol :shake:

Moosecock said:
Brady Quinn is easily better than Brian Brohm...please refrain from posting idiotic statements like that again

Brady is the truth! :smiley_acbe:
So if you put brohm at notre dame you dont think he would be receiving all the national hype?

Brohm will and should remain in the 2A one more year. He will dazzle with spectacular #'s next year which should translate into millions more. However, if he does go, your right, he is Carson made over. But to go to Oakland, Tennesse, etc., he won't be interested. He will come out next year when he feels he can play within a year for a future contender. Maybe he goes to Miami, Minnesota, etc. He won't be caught in hype. He is maybe the smartest college kid in regards to his future as I have seen. He knows that he can't pull a struggling team out of the hole by himself and will look for a team with a solid RB for future. Sorry Oakland and Tennessee. See, Ronnie Brown and some warm (passing) weather.

It obviously depends on who picks 1st, but here are the top 5 players overall IMO, no particular order:

1. Joe Thomas (A fuckin beast)
2. Calvin Johnson
3. Gaines Adams (Another beast)
4. Laron Landry (Safeties dont go top 5, but hes unreal)
5. Colt Brennan (To me, unparalleled at QB this year, him over Brady ANY day)

xXx

Jeez. I understand nobody really knows, but "C'MON MANNNNNNN!"

The rookie scale changed the game....if this draft was three years later, there woulda been no doubt Calvin goes 1.

The rookie scale changed the game....if this draft was three years later, there woulda been no doubt Calvin goes 1.

In hindsight, Calvin would have been worth it. Someone always is every year. Owners/GM's kept giving that silly money to the wrong guys ... Typically (or so it seemed) QB's.

Some absolutely hilarious posts in this thread, particularly the first few.

Brian Brohm and Colt Brennan :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back