1/18/2009 NFL Championship Games

tru

Friend of CTG
not too hard to figure god would be on tha home dog in this spot

Arizona Cardinals ML +165 8 units

up 18 at tha half. lets go cards. my son larry jesus fitzgerald has been diggin in tha eagles ass, keep that shit up an get that outright win

thanks guys, lil pissed i didnt get tha ML at its peak +185/180 but glad i didnt get tha closin +150 number. happy it worked out, looked great at half then philly couldnt be stopped, an cards couldnt do shit.

lean hard to pitt, but i got no reason to bet this game now, happy wit tha ml dog hit. i really dont understand this line. pitt was layin 6 to ravens back in september in flaccos 3rd pro game. pitt won by 3. pitt went to bmore an won by 4 as a 3 point dog late in tha season. this line jus makes no sense an seems to be askin for action on bmore points and ML. i really think pitt rolls here by double digits, but like i said no reason for me to play this game. i will sit back an hope to get to watch another good game

Too True Tru...kinda wish I'd done the same. Hit the Cards and have them in a couple of teaser now I am nail bitin with Pitt........

Too True Tru...kinda wish I'd done the same. Hit the Cards and have them in a couple of teaser now I am nail bitin with Pitt........

i dont like to lay points but i think its tha right side to be on. good luck, hopefully all teasers and everything cash for u tonight

who do you like in the bowl God?

p1_fitzgerald2_all.jpg

;)

:tiphat:

Back