09/04/18 Discussion

merge the theads tried to start one an hour nothing happened
would add Arizona is actually capable of screwing this up too 5-9 after 3 or greater losses

MONTGOMERY is 0-3 when starting against MILWAUKEE with an ERA of 5.91 and a WHIP of 1.219.
His team's record is 0-5 (-8.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 2-3. (-1.2 units)

Cubs have a 4-1 record in Mike Montgomery’s last 5 starts during game 2 of a set. Montgomery last faced Milwaukee June 3rd, in Miller Park, went 6 innings gave up 1 and walked 1. Cubs lost 1-0.

I can play that game too.

WS do look good at first anyway
Cubs 9-11 on Tuesday to Milwaukee 14-7 will look at it when I get a chance

Rackley major homer and over ump in Milwaukee. Should be interesting because this series might be the lowest scoring head to head match up in the MLB this season. Of their 14 meetings this season, I believe ONE has gone over.

Al ittle surprised. Over at Covers I can see Giolito has reasonable history with Segal which means I almost have to bet him but I do not see it at Baseball .Ref
I will bet him later today after seeing his catcher

Minor will make his 25th start of the season, and will be working on five days' rest after suffering the loss Wednesday in the Rangers' 3-1 defeat at home against the Dodgers. He has gone 4-1 with a 2.64 ERA in his past five outings.
Minor is without a decision with a 5.68 ERA in three career games, one of them starts, against the Angels. He will make his first start against the Angels this season and has not started against the Los Angeles since June 15, 2014, when he played for Atlanta. Minor made two relief appearances versus the Angels last season with he was with Kansas City, going 0-0 with a 6.75 ERA.

On TEX as well.

Tigers are 16-37 in their last 53 road games vs. a team with a losing record.
Tigers are 15-36 in their last 51 games vs. a right-handed starter.
Tigers are 12-39 in their last 51 road games vs. a right-handed starter
Tigers are 19-46 in their last 65 overall.
Tigers are 18-49 in their last 67 road games.

Tigers are 0-6 in their last 6 vs. American League Central.

Tigers are 3-9 in Lirianos last 12 road starts.
Tigers are 1-4 in Lirianos last 5 starts.
Tigers are 1-6 in Lirianos last 7 starts vs. a team with a losing record.
Tigers are 0-6 in Lirianos last 6 starts with 4 days of rest.

Red Sox are 13-3 in the last 16 meetings in Atlanta.
Red Sox are 26-9 in the last 35 meetings.

Road team is 5-0 in Viscontis last 5 games behind home plate.

St. Louis is 14-2 after scoring 4 runs or less in three straight games this season.

The Cardinals are 15-3 following a one-run loss this season.

St. Louis is 10-2 in its last 12 road games.

The Nationals are 0-6 in Fedde’s last six home starts

Based on Rackley Miley wins 4-1 with Boston and playing away loses 3-4 at Padres for a 2.51 ERA
With Montgomery 5 innings 5.40 ERA playing at home

Last edited:
I gave Miley with Rackley result a 4-1 win at home a 4-3 loss on the road for a 2,51 ERA
I also mentioned the only game Montgomery had with Rackley with Montgomery at home where he had a 5.40 ERA

The Pitt game is interesting but hard to bet. Maybe a random over bet.
Pitt should lose this game but just can not bet it

Reading a lot of people love Seattle today but Cobb is back on 5

Last edited:
Really hard to bet serious money on Reed but will put something on it. Miami an almost. Not interesting in Duffy

2 very small bets on Reds sort of a real play and Miami mostly because Philadelphia is floundering

903 Cincinnati Reds +132 Over 8½ +105
904 Pittsburgh Pirates -142 Under 8½ -125
Will Little 2018: 11-13, 10-14 o/u (2017: 11-16, 12-14 o/u)
Road team is 5-2 in Littles last 7 games behind home plate.
Pirates are 1-6 in their last 7 games with Little behind home plate.
Reds are 6-2 in their last 8 games with Little behind home plate.

Back