01/29/09 1stH/2ndH Discussion Thread

He nailed another 3, but for some reason when Barnes is in the game SUNS get outscored every time--

they need to trade him and play barbosa and Richardson more----

Barnes is wild, he belongs back on Golden state---

i agree Barnes was better with GS, and he really shined during GS's playoff run

Matt barnes IMO is one of the worst players in the NBA--

I call him the ERASER---- WHen he comes in teh game the leads disappear for the SUNS, he cant shoot, he sucks at scoring, he is a player that looks like he is better than he is, serioulsy the guy is useless, he just jacks shots from everywhere and SUns always start losing the lead when Barnes comes in teh game--

Spurs are going to go on a run at end of 3rd qtr when barnes is in the game, its like playing 4 players vs 5 players for the Suns

this guy needs to be traded tomorrow, he stinks, he has singlehandedly cost the suns so many games, he comes in and the lead disappears, i called it before he came in , the guy is a joke

i agree Barnes was better with GS, and he really shined during GS's playoff run

fuck bro you or I would look good on that Gstate team, they were running every play and just jacking shots--

they got hot for one series and thats it--

Barnes got the reputation after playing a handfull of good games--

ALl he can do is jack up 3's he has no other game--

he looks way faster than he is, pretends to be all over his man but never does anything and has bad shot selection---

He can only play in a run and gun offense, even now though he just takes long 3;s and misses them all

this is too easy betting vs suns----

lol porter think about putting in grant hill he is the best scorer the most consistent player on the team----

Instead BARNES is in the game and the team just got outscored by 15 since he got in teh game

phoenix is san antonios bitch

they do whatever they want to them and the suns cant do a damn thing about it

they are I got +4.5 live betting, fuck i should have put a huge bet on that line, they are the bitches, spurs cannot lose to this team, they have no idea how to beat them

coaching mismatch of the century- Pops vs PORTER?

Back