01/27/09 - 1stH/2ndH Discussion Thread

:26_6_7:hey are u the one and only bodog killa?? wow thanks for your input on the college football season..:line:

indiana's last 3 games played in orlando , orlando has dominated 1st half. im following the trend especially Orlando coming off 2 Losses against Miami and Boston, i expect the magics to come out and just take this game...

Orlando Magic -5 1H (WIN)

Last edited:
i like the cavs here at home but with delonte , zydrunas and ben wallace who is probable for tonights game im starting to like Sacramentos odds here, i say they keep it close 1H before they start falling apart.

Sacramento +7.5 1H (WIN)

Last edited:
indeed they are lol... sac has nothing to lose here, and would love to be the first team this season to beat on the cavs on their home court with key players out

indiana's last 3 games played in orlando , orlando has dominated 1st half. im following the trend especially Orlando coming off 2 Losses against Miami and Boston, i expect the magics to come out and just take this game...

Orlando Magic -5 1H

i like the cavs here at home but with delonte , zydrunas and ben wallace who is probable for tonights game im starting to like Sacramentos odds here, i say they keep it close 1H before they start falling apart.

Sacramento +7.5 1H

Couldn't be more right so far. 'an_horse''an_horse'

with memphis 9 Losses in a row , notice they have only scored 80+ points in those contests.. denver looking to take one on the road against a team with no sense of direction.

DEN/MEM Under 103.5 1H (WIN)

Last edited:
cleveland 2nd half??

Think they will score quite easily on sacramento 2nd half--

dont know it they cover but team total over maybe?

i like SAC covering again 2H but ill just play it out....kings shooting 51% from the field... Cavs.. shooting 45% ... i dont see many changes but i like

KINGS/CAVS UNDER 101.5 2H (LOSS)

Last edited:
i think Granger and Dunleavy will turn it up a notch 2H and for Howard to keep dominating...

IND/ORL OVER 106.0 (WIN)

Last edited:
Spurs good team, but i just hate them on the road.. ok Jazz is banged up , but their young players are proving themselves.. i like the Spurs to take this game overall.. but considering AK/BOOZER out... one thing in mind Energy Solutions Arena...hence the name but Jazz will likely feed off the energy in a close game...

Utah Jazz -0.5 1H (LOSS)

Last edited:
4-2 might be disappointing by your standards, but it's goddamn impressive in my book. Keep up the good work capper!

:cheers:

thanks killa.. i appreciate it..

alright last bet for tonight.. til' tomorrow.... looks like charlotte keeping pace with lakers here.. lakers shooting 47% while charlotte is 52%..

BOBCATS/LAKERS OVER 96 2H (WIN)

Last edited:
Back