°°° Week 1 Discussion °°°

I think that’s a tough environment for Nix and less than a possession is nice for the favorite.

Header First Logo

Header Second Logo

Rookie Road​

Bo Nix, Jayden Daniels Start Away
Bo Nix and Jayden Daniels will begin their NFL careers in Week 1 having to play on the road against veteran QBs.

Since the NFL merger in 1970, rookie QBs having to play on the road in Week 1 are 8-19 SU and 12-13-2 ATS, losing those games SU by an average of 4.3 PPG. The rookie QB's team averages about 18.8 PPG scored. The last win SU or ATS came from Sam Darnold back in 2018.

I think the KC offense got better and I think we see them scoring more points like the old KC unit. Pacheco should have a year and Rice knows how to score. lost Sneed who was a stud in the secondary which I think affects them a bit.

Ravens offense got better...Flowers should benefit most with Henry in the backfield. Henry with a qb who can run could be a crazy thing to see and should open up passing lanes. Likely emerging as a solid 3rd option in the passing game along with Zay maturing will make it tough to just take away Andrews.

Public af but I'm on the over 46-118 first game of the season could be a slow start offensively but then again could be a slow start for the defenses. Two great kickers two great qbs I'm sure Lamar didn't forget what KC d did to them last season.

I see a ton of ppl on the Ravens+pts but I'm not fading Mahomes with new weapons until I see something. Could easily see 27-26 someone hits a last second fg

you know football here my half blind one cataract having ass had to search all thru crap to find ppl and threads I like talking to!!

I dunno wtf to do w this early season nfl shit, I know watching preseason I got the distinct feeling a lot of teams are gonna be avg starting drives around the 40, that don’t take but 8-10 yards and teams gonna be much more likely to go for it or let one these kickers rip a 65 yard fg! I see that and then I see a freaking 47 for these 2 teams? Maybe in the playoffs but i really don’t think the old adage holds true bout defenses being ahead of offenses, sure fewer practices and hitting less might hurt the oline some but I gotta think it even worse on defenses. Shorter fields, less punts, Andy actually gears his offense up and gets them ready in preseason. No kc defenders gonna be fresh in the 4th after chasing Lamar around and tackling Henry. If both these teams don’t get to 24 then why anyone watching?

Over 47 for me. Welcome to the new new nfl,

I think the KC offense got better and I think we see them scoring more points like the old KC unit. Pacheco should have a year and Rice knows how to score. lost Sneed who was a stud in the secondary which I think affects them a bit.

Ravens offense got better...Flowers should benefit most with Henry in the backfield. Henry with a qb who can run could be a crazy thing to see and should open up passing lanes. Likely emerging as a solid 3rd option in the passing game along with Zay maturing will make it tough to just take away Andrews.

Public af but I'm on the over 46-118 first game of the season could be a slow start offensively but then again could be a slow start for the defenses. Two great kickers two great qbs I'm sure Lamar didn't forget what KC d did to them last season.

I see a ton of ppl on the Ravens+pts but I'm not fading Mahomes with new weapons until I see something. Could easily see 27-26 someone hits a last second fg

Seems like we seeing this thing pretty similar. You sharper than most us square tho, you got 46, I could see it land 47 worst case even tho I think 50ish more likely, gl this year

Why wouldn’t these pole smokers push the total?!?!? Almost glad I was busy fucking w our plumbing than watching the nfl!!

Now they have a game in freaking Brazil that on some stresming crap tonight? Not even Amazon where they buried the Thu games I stopped watching even tho we have prime,,yea sure nfl I’ll rush to get nbc bs streamung network cause I care so much bout one your fix little games going off in Brazil that don’t mean shit!! Guess I’ll take the over again, you would think If they gonna get morons to care bout this trash they need lots of yards and points! I still won’t watch or care, I’m little less sold the kickoffs gonna matter much I had it on the tv while I was working in bathroom and seemed like they mostly kicked ball into endzone, 5 more yards to the 30 on touchback prob isn’t changing much. Still expect points, rooting for them to have huge technical difficulties, I don’t care what just something that causes massive problems! That be hilarious!

I will mention this again in the what have we learned thread but the refs are not even bothering to hide the Chiefs bias anymore. I guess by now I should be auto adding it into my capping. Its pretty obvious when every other commercial has either Mahomes or Kelsey in it.

1) If anyone can explain to me why the refs did not call a penalty when Spags called a timeout I would greatly appreciate it. Blatantly against the rules.
2) Just by looking through twitter I can post numerous pictures of the Chiefs tackles lining up in illegal formation and not getting called for it but the Ravens were called how many times?
3) Blatant early jumps by the Chiefs tackle all night. So bad even Collensworth was calling it out in the broadcast.

No problem at all with the final call, it was obviously out of bounds. Lamar also missed two pretty wide open TD throws on the last drive before the last play as well. The refs were awful last night though. Ruined the entire flow of the game.

FWIW I was not on a side last night and was on the over so I was not rooting for or against either team.

I will mention this again in the what have we learned thread but the refs are not even bothering to hide the Chiefs bias anymore. I guess by now I should be auto adding it into my capping. Its pretty obvious when every other commercial has either Mahomes or Kelsey in it.

1) If anyone can explain to me why the refs did not call a penalty when Spags called a timeout I would greatly appreciate it. Blatantly against the rules.
2) Just by looking through twitter I can post numerous pictures of the Chiefs tackles lining up in illegal formation and not getting called for it but the Ravens were called how many times?
3) Blatant early jumps by the Chiefs tackle all night. So bad even Collensworth was calling it out in the broadcast.

No problem at all with the final call, it was obviously out of bounds. Lamar also missed two pretty wide open TD throws on the last drive before the last play as well. The refs were awful last night though. Ruined the entire flow of the game.

FWIW I was not on a side last night and was on the over so I was not rooting for or against either team.
Same. I didn’t have a dog in the fight and felt the same. Good things happen to good teams I get it and KC is one. This is Patriot-esque….i get it from a bottom line standpoint I guess for the NFL. It’s like the camera angles last night after the no TD. I hope that’s the norm and maybe I’m biased but man they cooked some great angles veryyyy quickly for TV.

Chief games are basically unwatchable. Between the refs‘ blatant agenda and the focus on that bitch music star.

Now they have a game in freaking Brazil that on some stresming crap tonight? Not even Amazon where they buried the Thu games I stopped watching even tho we have prime,,yea sure nfl I’ll rush to get nbc bs streamung network cause I care so much bout one your fix little games going off in Brazil that don’t mean shit!! Guess I’ll take the over again, you would think If they gonna get morons to care bout this trash they need lots of yards and points! I still won’t watch or care, I’m little less sold the kickoffs gonna matter much I had it on the tv while I was working in bathroom and seemed like they mostly kicked ball into endzone, 5 more yards to the 30 on touchback prob isn’t changing much. Still expect points, rooting for them to have huge technical difficulties, I don’t care what just something that causes massive problems! That be hilarious!
The players and staff have been on lock down since they got there cause it's to unsafe to go out in public there.

Ok please tell me what I am missing with this game tonight.

The Eagles lost 6 of 7 to end the season last year and Hurts looked flat out exposed to me. Meanwhile the Pack looked like a team who found something and would be a force to recon with. Both went out and upgraded in the offseason offensively.

To my eyes the Pack have the better coaching staff and better QB.

No home field advantage to either. So you are telling me that the Pack would be a 5.5 dog in Philly?

The Eagles lost 6 of 7 to end the season last year and Hurts looked flat out exposed to me. Meanwhile the Pack looked like a team who found something and would be a force to recon with. Both went out and upgraded in the offseason offensively.

No home field advantage to either. So you are telling me that the Pack would be a 5.5 dog in Philly?
The market agrees with you...The line doesn't.

Post #26 is relevant at least to me

Possibly if it was a 10 am pacific time start. They will be at the stadium with plenty of time. I cant imagine this would make a difference
I'm sorry but sitting on a bus for 1.5 to 2 hours prior to a game has to be miserable. Just my thinking.

Doubt I do much with the game other than something under but I think it's ugly

I'm sorry but sitting on a bus for 1.5 to 2 hours prior to a game has to be miserable. Just my thinking.

Yea for sure it sucks but these guys are pros and they will likely be at the stadium like 4 hours prior to gametime anyway. I dont know that it makes a difference having to leave the hotel 6 hours early vs 4 hours early.

Yea for sure it sucks but these guys are pros and they will likely be at the stadium like 4 hours prior to gametime anyway. I dont know that it makes a difference having to leave the hotel 6 hours early vs 4 hours early.
Lol that means they're leaving now. I'm still thinking about breakfast. Anyway they are creatures of habit as we all are and this can't be a good thing.

Again, I think both QBs will look less than stellar tonight but what do I know? I'm actually going to be watching tennis.

I made the game under, been waiting to see if I could 50/+.
Thing hasn't budged (for me) since it hit 49.5

I made the game under, been waiting to see if I could 50/+.
Thing hasn't budged (for me) since it hit 49.5
I'll have it on the laptop and but under live if we can get a somewhat quick score. I'm looking for u51.

No clue how pumped the Brazilian crowd will be. In Europe you know they love US football, they play physical futbol but South American soccer teams are all about the flop so I don't know how this plays down there

The players and staff have been on lock down since they got there cause it's to unsafe to go out in public there.

I saw a few score updates seems like over was where it was at. I know it super “square”
thinking but all I’m really looking to play is overs, annoyed me getting late and pushing thu night but let’s be real that played like a over.

im little less sure how much the stupid ass kickoff might add? I have no clue what’s going on in this game but from what I noticed ravens pretty much just kicked it deep into endzone and let teams start at 30, if that is the overall thought process from teams I don’t really think starting at 30 compared to 25 makes much difference. Now if other teams are kicking into the return area I’m pretty convinced teams will be starting around the 40 so not sure why teams would kick into return area? I don’t know if kickers got moved back but looked like revenue kicker was only mid endzone, I usually think his kick used to go out back of endzone! I’d think some teams would start returning from endzone instead of take the 30 cause the way it looks to me I think a good returner and block scheme with the defenders starting so close to blockers and not getting head start id be baffled if teams couldn’t figure out how to get close to 40 on avg!

If anyone been watching please feel free to let us know if there more returns and where about they getting them to. I’m so curious bout this and it def doesn’t hurt my thinking on all overs early on (not every over just over or pass for me), I’m def looking at the stand alone games. Especially ones they have on some bs streaming, how do they get more idiots to sign up for every streaming service? Lots of stats and points! I think the way they approach camps now reverses the old adage of defense ahead of offense, yes the oline’s suffer but that why all qbs mobile now! The offenses are way more in sinc than defenses imo. Yoi gotta hit to play d at a high level, that shit will come around Halloween! These 1st 4 weeks until I get proven wrong I’m basically just hunting some overs and not spending much time on it. I don’t think I’ll lose money, could turn out good, might just be so so but it only thing I’m willing to invest in while mlb amd now ncaa going.

Im pretty pissed over pushed, I had it on mostv1st half but was busy working on damn plumbing, kc oline def gets away w shit but everytime ravens lose to them it always cause they shoot themselves or have terrible game plan, or both in the afc ship last year! It be a way different game if they meet up in playoffs but will still have to worry bout how kc gets little calls and does alll the little things rught while ravens do dumb little things that cost them at times throughout and don’t ever get the little things right, they always gonna be close so you gotta take the team who might get a few calls and will be buttoned up and take advantage, the sad thing is ravens could beat them by 2 tds if they ever played their A game vs them. All those little things tho, it ensures the game be close and we know who finishes every time.

I saw a few score updates seems like over was where it was at. I know it super “square”
thinking but all I’m really looking to play is overs, annoyed me getting late and pushing thu night but let’s be real that played like a over.

im little less sure how much the stupid ass kickoff might add? I have no clue what’s going on in this game but from what I noticed ravens pretty much just kicked it deep into endzone and let teams start at 30, if that is the overall thought process from teams I don’t really think starting at 30 compared to 25 makes much difference. Now if other teams are kicking into the return area I’m pretty convinced teams will be starting around the 40 so not sure why teams would kick into return area? I don’t know if kickers got moved back but looked like revenue kicker was only mid endzone, I usually think his kick used to go out back of endzone! I’d think some teams would start returning from endzone instead of take the 30 cause the way it looks to me I think a good returner and block scheme with the defenders starting so close to blockers and not getting head start id be baffled if teams couldn’t figure out how to get close to 40 on avg!

If anyone been watching please feel free to let us know if there more returns and where about they getting them to. I’m so curious bout this and it def doesn’t hurt my thinking on all overs early on (not every over just over or pass for me), I’m def looking at the stand alone games. Especially ones they have on some bs streaming, how do they get more idiots to sign up for every streaming service? Lots of stats and points! I think the way they approach camps now reverses the old adage of defense ahead of offense, yes the oline’s suffer but that why all qbs mobile now! The offenses are way more in sinc than defenses imo. Yoi gotta hit to play d at a high level, that shit will come around Halloween! These 1st 4 weeks until I get proven wrong I’m basically just hunting some overs and not spending much time on it. I don’t think I’ll lose money, could turn out good, might just be so so but it only thing I’m willing to invest in while mlb amd now ncaa going.
All the flags the last two nights has confirmed that the best thing the NFL has going for it is Taylor and Travis

Complete shit show but at least the Cards haven't lost a game this season

All the flags the last two nights has confirmed that the best thing the NFL has going for it is Taylor and Travis

Complete shit show but at least the Cards haven't lost a game this season

I’d bet money the 1st game I try to sit down and watch be the lions game Sunday night, another game I’m betting over, smart money says I either fall asleep or change channel before halftime! Lol… I’m super busy, if I had nothing going on I’d still do my best to watch other shit! Lol. Hoping I can catch few ncaa 2marro but lot be listening on radio as I run errands.

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
I’d bet money the 1st game I try to sit down and watch be the lions game Sunday night, another game I’m betting over, smart money says I either fall asleep or change channel before halftime! Lol
I'm just stoked the Cards play in Buffalo so it's a 10am game and I can go out to the pool. We still banged out a 112 degree day today but I do think we're finally supposed to have highs in the 90s next week. Today was day 103 in a row of 100+, old record was 77 days!

Other than the Sunday night over I’d say the day games I’ll prob roll with Houston/indy, that should be a shootout no question. Then think the donks/seachickens total is crazy low,,it could be a shit show cause both teams gonna have good defenses but seachicks might have the best wr corp iin league if you wanna count some big time depth, they got 3 studs then several dudes who could step in, geno can’t fuck that up in this league! I think donks will have to put together long efficient drives which asking lot for rookie in that stadium but think nix outta feel pretty comfy up in northwest, his backs should do work in Peyton offense. Only concern they gotta settle for fgs then the d gets a few turnovers out of geno in red zone to keep game close but 42? I think both teams can put up 20, if this was week 6 or later I’d stay far away. It gonna be a video game in Indy tho!

Reactions: KJ
Other than the Sunday night over I’d say the day games I’ll prob roll with Houston/indy, that should be a shootout no question. Then think the donks/seachickens total is crazy low,,it could be a shit show cause both teams gonna have good defenses but seachicks might have the best wr corp iin league if you wanna count some big time depth, they got 3 studs then several dudes who could step in, geno can’t fuck that up in this league! I think donks will have to put together long efficient drives which asking lot for rookie in that stadium but think nix outta feel pretty comfy up in northwest, his backs should do work in Peyton offense. Only concern they gotta settle for fgs then the d gets a few turnovers out of geno in red zone to keep game close but 42? I think both teams can put up 20, if this was week 6 or later I’d stay far away. It gonna be a video game in Indy tho!
Indy is one of 3 totals I'm contemplating. I pretty much agree

Back