Zurich Classic

Need to look some more tomorrow but one popped out. Not locked in yet though.

Chris Kirk -120 over Jeff Overton

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$180.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$150.00[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]4/25/13 8:30am PGA Golf 158 Ken Duke (Tourn) -120* <small>vs</small> John Merrick (Tourn)[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Like Duke here. His game is trending nicely. I think he had the round 1 lead last year. He said this course reminds him of his home course in Arkansas.

Gonna back him for the second week in a row as his ball striking stats last week were on point. GL Ladies.

Good luck guys. Ended up just playing Kirk.

[TD="class: NoWrap"]
[/TD]
[TD]4/24/13 7:41pm[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$150.00
[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$130.43
[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]4/25/13 8:10am Reduced Golf 120 Chris Kirk (Tourn) -115* <small>vs</small> Jeff Overton (Tourn) [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Good luck guys. Ended up just playing Kirk.

[TD="class: NoWrap"][/TD]
[TD]4/24/13 7:41pm[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$150.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$130.43[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]4/25/13 8:10am Reduced Golf 120 Chris Kirk (Tourn) -115* <small>vs</small> Jeff Overton (Tourn)[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Nice start bud.

Thanks dude. Were you on this with me? Up 232 on the year now. That Masters killed me losing nearly 300. Building it back slowly. But we rolling now.

watched that kid(14yr old) chip and shit at the practice spot....dude is unreal

These guys are shredding this course...when they move the shit back on Sat and Sunday scores will be harder to come by....17

The 14 year old going for 2 for 2 on cuts is amazing. Especially since he is by the far shortest player off the tee.

This guy has some serious talent. He's the best player on Tour this year.

I'll give you most consistent, but not best. Tiger's 3 wins came in elite fields. Horschel looks primed for a big year, but I won't give him best player until he wins more against better competition

In regards to his cut streak and his ability to contend, he is probably the most consistent. He was paired with Tiger a couple weeks ago and got beat by a ton of strokes.

Tiger is what Tiger is...until he can win somewhere he hasn't dominated in the past....I'll give it to him.

Back