Your Thoughts Please On...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Gambling is like the stock market. I have stocks where I can make hundreds or lose hundreds in a day. It's a gamble...When to buy...When to sell...So I Gamble On Sports And The STOCK Market...

Here is my problem...My bets yesterday, all $50 Each...

MLB Pitt: +148-Win
MLB Giants: Team Total Over 3.5 +106-Win
MLB Seatle: Team Total Over 4 +105-Win
MLB Angels: Team Total Over 4.5 -112-Loss
MLB Texas: Team Total Over 4 - -106 Loss
MLB Dodgers: Team Total Over 5- -110 Loss
MLB Colo: O/U 11- Over 11 +105 Win...

So In The End...I Won A Few Bucks...BUT...My favorite play was Seattle Over 4 @ Plus Money...(NO. I Didn't Think They'd Score 10!) But I Knew 5 Was Right There...SO...Get To The Point Vap! 4-3 Is A Winning DAY BITCH!

$350 to win a little bit of coin...Or $350 to win on ONE Team & win a bundle?!

Is It Better To Bet It ALL On One Game, Or Spread The Love Around?! I'd REALLY Love To Hear Your 2 Cents...BTW...I Made $212 on my stocks today... I'd Love To Hear Your Thoughts, As I Respect You All On Your Opinions On All Sports...

Thanks In Advance For Your Time...

---Vap

Gambling is like the stock market. I have stocks where I can make hundreds or lose hundreds in a day. It's a gamble...When to buy...When to sell...So I Gamble On Sports And The STOCK Market...

Here is my problem...My bets yesterday, all $50 Each...

MLB Pitt: +148-Win
MLB Giants: Team Total Over 3.5 +106-Win
MLB Seatle: Team Total Over 4 +105-Win
MLB Angels: Team Total Over 4.5 -112-Loss
MLB Texas: Team Total Over 4 - -106 Loss
MLB Dodgers: Team Total Over 5- -110 Loss
MLB Colo: O/U 11- Over 11 +105 Win...

So In The End...I Won A Few Bucks...BUT...My favorite play was Seattle Over 4 @ Plus Money...(NO. I Didn't Think They'd Score 10!) But I Knew 5 Was Right There...SO...Get To The Point Vap! 4-3 Is A Winning DAY BITCH!

$350 to win a little bit of coin...Or $350 to win on ONE Team & win a bundle?!

Is It Better To Bet It ALL On One Game, Or Spread The Love Around?! I'd REALLY Love To Hear Your 2 Cents...BTW...I Made $212 on my stocks today... I'd Love To Hear Your Thoughts, As I Respect You All On Your Opinions On All Sports...

Thanks In Advance For Your Time...

---Vap

Hey man, I wanted to respond to your question you posted. I’ve found, at least for me, when I play several games I tend to either break even, slightly win, or lose and obviously occasionally lose or win them all. It’s simplier imo to find that one play you really like on most days, whether it’s a su wager or if you like multiple plays maybe parlay so if it loses you only lose one wager. I know it’s not as fun, but for me it’s more economical to be stingy w the wagers. Just my thoughts

For me it's as much entertainment and having the action, so I always opt for multiple plays. But that's just me.

From a strict money making pov...I would probably side with the single play theory.

Best of luck, if it was easy everyone would be doing it

I agree with you both... Bdn "when I play several games I tend to either break even, slightly win, or lose and obviously occasionally lose or win them all." Agree. And what I'm trying to get away from...Haha. But Thanks For Your Thoughts. Appropriate It! mrp...Agree with the having action. I think most of us have that in us... Again. Thank You Both For Chiming In! :shake:

Back