YOUR Saturday Wild Card Play Of The Day And Why...

I'll Start...

They Say You Need 1 or 2 or 3 things...Or Both...To Win The SB...

Defense, Quarterback, Momentum Going Into The Playoffs...

D- Let's Call It A TIE...Edge: Colts

QB- Luck. He's A Vet. 39 TD's Almost 4600 Yards Passing - Watson Basically Rookie. Edge: Colts

Momentum- Colts 9-1 Last 10. Houston 6-4 Last 10... Edge: Colts...

COLTS ML +110

Colts/Texans over 48.

Nfl gotta be creaming themselves over this game, preview of years to come of these 2 stud qbs duking it out for this division and home field advantage (kinda like kc/chargers this year). Luck will carve Houston secondary because his oline will give him time!

Watson a star who ain’t no stranger to big moments. A WC game ain’t gonna be nothing to him and he will go toe to toe w luck in a game I think qb w ball last wins and prob take 30 to win it.

Chris Carson over 83-1/2 yards +151.
Like the + number in front of that and I think the Hawks are going to have a lead and pound the rock. Carson has gone for over 89 in 4 straight and went for 103 against the Boys in their first meeting (I know Dallas D is different now, but I think Carson is different and the Hawks O-Line is better too.

Also, threw a little on YES 2-pt conversion in Indy game at +305 (again, like the value)

I'll Start...

They Say You Need 1 or 2 or 3 things...Or Both...To Win The SB...

Defense, Quarterback, Momentum Going Into The Playoffs...

D- Let's Call It A TIE...Edge: Colts

QB- Luck. He's A Vet. 39 TD's Almost 4600 Yards Passing - Watson Basically Rookie. Edge: Colts

Momentum- Colts 9-1 Last 10. Houston 6-4 Last 10... Edge: Colts...

COLTS ML +110

:tiphat:

Back