Your Playoff Predictions Go Here

Gandolf

Leader of the Van Buren Boys
Can't believe there hasn't been a big picture thread started yet. Here's who I like

AFC - top heavy big 5
1 Bills
2 Ravens
3 Chargers
4 Colts
5 Chiefs
6 Fins
7 Broncos
Close - Pats, Bengals

NFC - parity rules the day
1 Philly
2 Niners
3 Vikings
4 Saints
5 Packers
6 Rams
7 Bucs
Close - Cowboys, Panthers

AFC
Wildcard winners - Ravens, Chargers, Chiefs
Divisional winners - Bills, Chargers
Champ - Bills

NFC
Wildcard winners - NIners, Vikings, Packers
Divisional winners - Packers, Vikings
Champs - Vikings

That's right, Bills/Vikings Super Bowl.....somebody's gotta win it, right?

AFC

1. Colts
2. Bills
3. Chargers
4. Ravens
5. Steelers
6. Dolphins
7. Broncos

NFC

1. Rams
2. Panthers
3. Bears
4. Eagles
5. Saints
6. Cards
7. Packers

AFC
WC: Bills, Chargers, Ravens
Division: Bills, Ravens
Champ: Ravens

NFC:
WC: Panthers, Cards, Saints
Division: Rams, Saints
Champ: Saints

Winston guiding the Saints into the playoffs and to win over 9 and the Bills to win the Super Bowl are the 2 most talked about futures Ive seen. Does Winston improve this much and if doesn’t make it through the season can they compete with Dalton? Their schedule isn’t that easy, Rams repeat as NFC Champs and I think Cincinnati are LOADED and ready to repeat as AFC Champs. GL!

AFC - top heavy big 5
1 Bills
2 Ravens
3 Chargers
4 Colts
5 Chiefs
6 Bengals
7 Broncos
Close - Titans

NFC - parity rules the day
1 Cowboys
2 Rams
3 Vikings
4 Bucs
5 Packers
6 Niners
7 Eagles
Close - Saints

AFC
Wildcard winners - Ravens, Bengals, Colts
Divisional winners - Bills, Colts
Champ - Bills

NFC
Wildcard winners - NIners, Vikings, Rams
Divisional winners - Cowboys Vikings
Champs - Cowboys

Champs: Bills

Bills
Chargers
Colts
Ravens
Chiefs
Dolphins
Raiders
————
Jags

Rams
Packers
Cowboys
Bucs
49ers
Vikings
Eagles
———-
Saints

Wild card winners Chargers, Dolphins, Chiefs
Divisional winners Bills Chiefs
AFC Champ Bills

Wild card winners: packers, Vikings, Niners
Divisional Winners: Vikings, Niners
NFC Champ: Vikings

Super Bowl Winner Bills

Last edited:
Matt Ryan MVP has a unique ring to it

He not gonna put up monster numbers tho and everyone has seen colts be pretty good with anyone at qb, think they have to have a insane record for him to even be considered., I think he makes them clear favs in the south and way more dangerous in playoff but I don’t think he garners much attention for this,

We finally get the Berman Bowl.

Bills vs 9ers

I actually think the NFCW will become a very easy division with Seattle rebuild, Cardinals being a clown organization, and Rams with a massive regression.

We finally get the Berman Bowl.

Bills vs 9ers

I actually think the NFCW will become a very easy division with Seattle rebuild, Cardinals being a clown organization, and Rams with a massive regression.

I don’t think rams gonna have major regression, I think they will fix things. Not as good as last year but certainly still a playoff team in the NFC imo.

I don’t think rams gonna have major regression, I think they will fix things. Not as good as last year but certainly still a playoff team in the NFC imo.

9-8 10-7 to me is big regression from a SB. And yes they’ll be in the playoffs. But that OL and Ramsey man they need to wake up fast!

9-8 10-7 to me is big regression from a SB. And yes they’ll be in the playoffs. But that OL and Ramsey man they need to wake up fast!

Fair enough. What they win last year? 11 or 12? I thought were were talking massive. 10 wins prob bout right. Wtf happened with Stafford not even looking Allen Robinson way? All I heard all summer was he was showing out and I was sure finally having a good qb and in his 1st legit offense he would shine!! They targeted obj more the week they brought him in without knowing playbook!!! Robinson been there all summer!!!! 1 fucking target?? Was he that covered? He don’t mind forcing it to Kupp when he covered! I didn’t understand that at all. They def have issues to work out, they can’t afford to have Stafford throwing picks in bunches ether!!

And why the fuck did Akers only get 2-3 snaps till game was out of hand?? I thought he was Mcvey guy? Even when he tried fumbling the Bucs playoff game away last year he still kept feeding him!

Fair enough. What they win last year? 11 or 12? I thought were were talking massive. 10 wins prob bout right. Wtf happened with Stafford not even looking Allen Robinson way? All I heard all summer was he was showing out and I was sure finally having a good qb and in his 1st legit offense he would shine!! They targeted obj more the week they brought him in without knowing playbook!!! Robinson been there all summer!!!! 1 fucking target?? Was he that covered? He don’t mind forcing it to Kupp when he covered! I didn’t understand that at all. They def have issues to work out, they can’t afford to have Stafford throwing picks in bunches ether!!

And why the fuck did Akers only get 2-3 snaps till game was out of hand?? I thought he was Mcvey guy? Even when he tried fumbling the Bucs playoff game away last year he still kept feeding him!

Yeah I didn’t mean to say 6-11. Just think playoff appearance on the road. So, yeah, not massive!

Akers is wild. Something is up. That’s an insane fallout fantasy wise. Dude can’t be trusted in protection? I have no idea!

Yeah I didn’t mean to say 6-11. Just think playoff appearance on the road. So, yeah, not massive!

Akers is wild. Something is up. That’s an insane fallout fantasy wise. Dude can’t be trusted in protection? I have no idea!

I thought I was done getting fucjed by a different rb than what depth chart said after 2 weeks of ncaa and rams go and do the same fucking thing. I thought he might spilt early in year to keep him fresh but no chance did I see him being a afterthought, I don’t think it protection but dunno wtf it is? Clearly something, any idiot can tell he way more talented than Henderson!

Back