Vandy +14 at ND
Auburn -10 vs LSU
Boise +2.5 at Okie St
Bama/Miss o 70
Purdue +6 vs Mizzou
TCU +14 vs OSU
SDSU +5 vs Zona St

Reasoning for Pitt pls

home dogs are always great, public will overreact to last week. they got DESTROYED by Penn St but if you watched the game they came out playing well and a few special teams miscues just completely took them out of it and swung the momentum. just a big fan of home dogs and im a big Darrin Hall fan on Pitt. rebound week for them against a familiar opponent

home dogs are always great, public will overreact to last week. they got DESTROYED by Penn St but if you watched the game they came out playing well and a few special teams miscues just completely took them out of it and swung the momentum. just a big fan of home dogs and im a big Darrin Hall fan on Pitt. rebound week for them against a familiar opponent

I do hold Hall on high regard as well, dislike him tho for what he did to UVA last year :(

my friend who went to pitt and is a huge fan but very reasonable (tells me often to fade them) thinks they win as well, so I take that into consideration

I just worry about their history vs GT option. Plus losing Maddox and Whitehead is probably pretty big. But then again, GT defense rebuilding, very young, and learning new scheme

Back