Your hero is here

Hi everybody,

Let me introduce myself, I am a professionnal betting man from Canada who lives by the bet. I enjoy reading some of you guys who are well documented on handicapping games. I'm don't have the best english because I'm from Montreal Quebec and here we speak french. I don't work and I had live by the bets for more than 5 years.

I have a couple friends who lives in Vegas that are very well informed about the buisness. You will se mee post some picks about 5 times a week. My picks are locks, that means they win at more than 80%. It will be a pleasure to share with you my information to let everybody wins like me. My speciality is the NBA, NFL, and some colleges.

For today, I have 2 guaranteed winners

The New-York Knicks have a little surprise for Dallas, so don't hesitate to pound this one because they will be in the game, extreme motivation New-York +8.5

Bonus: In college ball, Missisipi-state will easily cover the 5 point spread, so take Miss-5

Let the adventure begins for you guys...
See you later

Welcome to the site, SH. Despite your *bad* english and even badder taste in using the words lock & guarantee, I'm sure many will be eager to see that 80% mark sustained. BOL tonight

down boy, JP...you know what'll happen. Just wait it out.

I request to all posters to not get out of hand in this thread.

:shake:

No matter what the guy says, he deserves his shot at respect....If he is full of shit...then he is full of shit...bash the hell out of him....Were all supposed to be here for the same goal....Make money...Period....BOL Frenchy....

Right - everyone starts here with a clean slate, but we're not here for bashing. So let's not do any bashing...

No matter what the guy says, he deserves his shot at respect....If he is full of shit...then he is full of shit...bash the hell out of him....Were all supposed to be here for the same goal....Make money...Period....BOL Frenchy....

I agree. If that is his "gimmick" that is cool. Hopefully, everyone reading is wise enough to understand NO ONE hits at a 80% rate, and NOTHING is a lock.

I do think he should stress the Canadian/French aspect more in his "gimmick".

Joe loves Canada. Joe loves French-Canadians. Usually women moreso, but that's not important.

Sparky's right, and I don't think anybody really wants to jump all over this poster.

However, as others have said, the goal here is to make money and help each other to that end. Both bashing, and being a jackass, don't do that.

Really though, for me, this is another one that potentially falls into the category of 'be careful what you wish for.'

He wasn't too kind in a thread in cbb forum.

Everyone has a clean slate no matter what. He was given a one day ban and we contacted him to tell him what we expect out of our posters. Hopefully he can come back tomorrow and be more respectful to the other cappers.

Kudos everyone! This is why I love this forum. I used to love the smart plays and I_Love_Pete_Rose threads on Covers but the bashers wouldn't leave them alone and eventually killed them. Bashing is pointless. You guys are awesome.

I for one hope we are all wrong about this guy, Lets hope he really does know people in Vegas and helps us win a few... if not, well....

Back