Your Favorite Superbowl Ever?!

I think it was the one where Seattle crushed Peyton and Denver!!! I was in a house full of douche bags (my best friend sisters husbands friends, lol) who loved Peyton, several of same guys were around the previous year when I had huge niners future and these jerkoffs were “rooting” for ravens despite not betting shit and my action on that future that paid like 6 grand! I was so pissed off so it was great fun acting like a total asshole dancing around being a mouthy prick while Seattle curb stomp their boy!! Lol. Of course by halftime it got pretty boring, think we left and went down street to another friends after Harvin returned the opening kickoff of second half! Lol.

the rams beating titans with the tackle at 1 yard line on last play was pretty cool! I was never a huge rams fan but that was fun.

the year Carroll decided to throw on goalline against pats was pretty awesome cause I had a huge pats bet! That one was prob most emotionally draining seeing how I went from sure fire loss to winning in blink of a eye!!

pats/atl was equally excruciating but I was on wrong side of that come back, somehow not even covering with +4 or 5 (forget what it was)!! That one sucked But I can see how some would have loved that one! Lol

My favorite superbowl was the 1976 season, with Jan77 Superbowl. That was what made me a fan and I won a ten cent bet with my Mom, which won and made me a Raider fan for life. Biletnikoff won the MVP and became my favorite player and was probably my favorite player until Vince Young, but certainly my favorite for a long time

Favorite moments include the following:

Seattle throwing the interception at the goal line
The Eli bombs (Hated the Patriots until recently where I became more appreciative of Brady and Belicheat because of the tuck rule game ... so I liked the losses to the giants and cheered against them almost every super bowl.
Ironically one of the more exciting super bowl events was when we (wanna say it was Hoopsstarr - cannot remember how he spelled it) found the soundcheck on youtube for the national anthem and were able to bet it accordingly. That was Jordin Sparks in one of the Giants wins over the Pats. For some reason I loved that bet more than any other bet I have ever made on sports.

Super Bowl XLVIII

Watched at a bar on Bourbon Street among a mass of orange clad Peyton Manning fans.....blotto by kickoff......did a 40 yard sprint down the middle of Bourbon Street screaming "Ca-Caw" and flapping my arms after Percy returned the 2nd half kickoff.......still my biggest winning day ever to date.

My favorite superbowl was the 1976 season, with Jan77 Superbowl. That was what made me a fan and I won a ten cent bet with my Mom, which won and made me a Raider fan for life. Biletnikoff won the MVP and became my favorite player and was probably my favorite player until Vince Young, but certainly my favorite for a long time

The Eli bombs (Hated the Patriots until recently where I became more appreciative of Brady and Belicheat because of the tuck rule game ... so I liked the losses to the giants and cheered against them almost every super bowl.
Ironically one of the more exciting super bowl events was when we (wanna say it was Hoopsstarr - cannot remember how he spelled it) found the soundcheck on youtube for the national anthem and were able to bet it accordingly. That was Jordin Sparks in one of the Giants wins over the Pats. For some reason I loved that bet more than any other bet I have ever made on sports.

vince young longhorns beating usc was my favorite bet and game of all time. Prob cause it was my 1st trip to Vegas, one of my bigger bets. and amazing atmosphere watching at the sports book.

Super Bowl XLVIII

Watched at a bar on Bourbon Street among a mass of orange clad Peyton Manning fans.....blotto by kickoff......did a 40 yard sprint down the middle of Bourbon Street screaming "Ca-Caw" and flapping my arms after Percy returned the 2nd half kickoff.......still my biggest winning day ever to date.

lmao. Funny we both similarly enjoyed that ass kickin around bunch of douchy Peyton fan boys!

Super Bowl XIV. My team had the mighty Steelers beat going into the 4th qrtr. 2 crazy passes by Bradshaw earned them the win. 1979 Rams are still my favorite Ram team and believe it or not, it's still a loss that stings.

That’s awesome. Capping that the norm wouldn’t understand

I think it was the one where Seattle crushed Peyton and Denver!!! I was in a house full of douche bags (my best friend sisters husbands friends, lol) who loved Peyton, several of same guys were around the previous year when I had huge niners future and these jerkoffs were “rooting” for ravens despite not betting shit and my action on that future that paid like 6 grand! I was so pissed off so it was great fun acting like a total asshole dancing around being a mouthy prick while Seattle curb stomp their boy!! Lol. Of course by halftime it got pretty boring, think we left and went down street to another friends after Harvin returned the opening kickoff of second half! Lol.

the rams beating titans with the tackle at 1 yard line on last play was pretty cool! I was never a huge rams fan but that was fun.

the year Carroll decided to throw on goalline against pats was pretty awesome cause I had a huge pats bet! That one was prob most emotionally draining seeing how I went from sure fire loss to winning in blink of a eye!!

pats/atl was equally excruciating but I was on wrong side of that come back, somehow not even covering with +4 or 5 (forget what it was)!! That one sucked But I can see how some would have loved that one! Lol
That’s my 2nd fave....the Pats comeback

Seattle over Denver because it's easily the most money I've won on a SB between game bet, National Anthem, some other prop and a square(50 buy in).

Pittsburgh over Seattle is right there. I'm pretty sure I was in a hole that week with the local and hit side/total and parlay. That SB was also local and it was a fun ass time going down the Friday before (typical MI weather, it was 60's that day and hadn't snowed since Xmas then we had a snowstorm SB Sunday).

Oh, Pittsburgh and Green Bay. I only saw maybe half the game at most (maybe a quarter) but I woke up at halftime in a slumber and bet way too much on 2h Pitt TT I believe which won. That was a memorable 24 hours(eyeroll).

What was the line there? I had the Pats I recall, and I think a tad on ML. But I might be being kind to myself there lol

14 with a high total. Teased that game like a pussy, had no faith Pats could keep it close.

Back